1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

To all those who failed yet trying

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Nikunj Lad, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Nikunj Lad

Nikunj Lad Fapstronaut

I succumbed to my desires today. After holding off for a week I did PM today.. feels weird. I wonder if I can change and get lose of this drug

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and not judge you.

What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

3. Nikunj Lad

Nikunj Lad Fapstronaut

I Haven't made any. I just cant have self control on me. Hence end up getting stuck in many situations and not just PMO. How do I develop a conscious attitude whenever such a situation arises? I try not thinking about it and end up wasting time if I do control the situation. I want to be productive even when I am in control!

D . J . likes this.
  4. savagexmane

savagexmane New Fapstronaut

Yep I was like that at first. I had to break the cycle of wanting to release my sexual energy everytime on the wknd. I would relapse if I didn't end up banging a chick cuz I felt lonely and unloved if I didn't get to experience that 10 seconds of euphoria that previously ruled my life. I've also had chicks use me for my sexual energy which can feel awful but at the same time I was using them as well which is why you shouldn't come to expect ( no pun intended ) a release every wknd cuz u end up lowering your standards and taking what you can get.

5. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Check out In Case You Didn't Know for strategies and tips to help you along your journey.