1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. nojerking

nojerking Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for last night. I had some laughs so for me it was a good time. I had an experience that got me thinking. It made realize about the people I put my trust in. It help me make the connection between everything I´ve been learning about myself so far and my past experiences. So I am very grateful for that;
    2. I am grateful for believing and trusting in myself more;
    3. I am grateful for being more assertive.

Ukulele and burningmidnight like this.
  2. EverythingIsConnected

EverythingIsConnected Fapstronaut

Today I'm grateful to have the most wonderful wife who looks after my best interests, is patient and kind, who is beautiful and cares so much.
    I'm also grateful for my job, without it I wouldn't be able to survive.
    And I'm grateful for all of you who take the time out of your day to post on this thread, for without you, I wouldn't be here posting. You're great. Thank you.

Chariaza, Tom_Corsi, Ukulele and 2 others like this.
  3. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

Missed yesterday so 6 gratitudes:
    1. I'm grateful for spending time with my friend. Yesterday, me and my friend went to a bar to chat and chill. Always talking positive and encouraging each other to remain positive in life.
    2. I'm grateful for waking up early. For the first time in a while, I have been able to wake up early but wanting to wake up early on a weekend (both days).
    3. I'm grateful for saying sorry. Saying sorry allows you to beat your ego and monkey brain.
    4. I'm grateful for buying a book. The book called "the key to living the law of attraction" by Jack Canfield contains quotes and ways to live/think, good/positive things into conciseness.
    5. I'm grateful for for this moment. This very moment is the most perfect and I am in the right place in the right time. No rush.
    6. I'm grateful for you. Each and everyone of you. You have no idea how you're helping someone else with your impact. Keep it up and thank you.

4. SheMonk

SheMonk Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for having a fabulous grandmother, and having spent a great evening with her today.
    2. I am grateful for being so privileged I have time in my day, to dedicate to improving myself.
    3. I am grateful for having the most awesome friends on the planet.

5. burningmidnight

burningmidnight Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for the easy day I had.
    2. I am grateful for the books that I read and will read.
    3. I am grateful to spend my time wisely.
    4. I am grateful for the rain, so that I can rest and feel better.
    5. I am grateful for the resolve to carry on.

6. Sadder_But_Wiser

Sadder_But_Wiser Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for music.
    I'm grateful for washing machines.
    I'm grateful for finding the motivation and energy to do the laundry.
    I'm grateful for the visual and mental results of my workouts.
    I'm grateful for not just sticking to my diet but actually genuinely enjoying eating healthier.
    I'm grateful for Amazon and post offices because they make things so damn convenient (no I'm not affiliated to them and this is not an ad :D).

7. IGY

IGY Guest

Hmm, I assume you like this song from 1984 about doing your laundry. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2017
  8. Sadder_But_Wiser

:D Im totally gonna listen to this the next time I'm doing the laundry! Nice groove and great guitar solo. I can't promise I'll actually sit down in front of the washing machine watching the clothes go round for 1-2 hours tho :(:D

burningmidnight likes this.
  9. IGY

IGY Guest

It's well worth listening to the whole album: Learning To Crawl (1984). Chrissie Hynde has always been sooo cool IMHO. :cool:

burningmidnight likes this.
  10. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for not snoozing. After my 6am alarm went off, I didn't snooze but got out of bed 10 mins later awake. This is a small victory and next victory is to get out bed straight away when alarm goes off.
    2. I'm grateful for early brighter mornings. Each day, mornings are becoming brighter earlier therefore, next step would to use it for early morning walks.
    3. I'm grateful for new episode of impractical jokers. I love this show and it has been a while that I saw the last episode.

11. Username1021

Username1021 Fapstronaut

1. I'm thankful for having gotten through today clean.
    2. I'm thankful for the free unwanted books I picked up from school last year - there were a few gems in there.
    3. I'm thankful for good internet.

12. black_coyote

black_coyote Fapstronaut

1. I'm thankful for this thread, reading this makes me more aware of simple, beautiful things in life.
    2. I'm thankful I got up early today
    3. I'm thankful I'm progressing in my journey!

13. waterworld

waterworld Fapstronaut

I am Gratefull for my cat. For her turning up in my life
    I am Gratefull to be alive today. To not have any disease or anything. To have the opportunity to take part in life.
    I am Gratefull that the cold ive been suffering seems to be waning

14. Overfloweth

Overfloweth Fapstronaut

Today I'm grateful for

1. The wonderfully insightful, wise and caring people in my sangha.
    2. The weekend spent with my cousin who came to visit.
    3. My yoga teacher.

15. Uke

Uke Fapstronaut

Today,
    I am grateful for having had a plan and executing it to counter my low times yesterday.
    I am grateful for vegetal pate.
    I am grateful for my friends.

16. nojerking

nojerking Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for being able to share my thoughts with to world so I am grateful for having an internet connection;
    2. I am grateful for having found two amazing things I Love: the flute and the violin. They are magical instruments that touches my soul. it´s amazing how those instruments can express one´s emotions perfectly. All I have to do it feel what the song is about;
    3. I am grateful that I am more in the present moment. I can laugh at simple things more and more. life is about the simple things...life is in the present moment...life should be easy.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
  17. Sadder_But_Wiser

Im grateful for the feeling of being well-rested this morning, even though my sleep got disrupted after 3 hours.
    Im grateful for the warm sun shining again after a snowy weekend.
    Im grateful for the slightly delayed train because it gives me time to stand in and absorb the sun (and also time to think of things I'm grateful for).

18. Aiyoshi

Aiyoshi Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the sadness I'm feeling right now.
    I am grateful for knowing that the future is bright.
    I am grateful for facing another no internet connection moment.
    I am grateful for realising what I have to do in order to put my blood pressure back to normal.

19. Tom_Corsi

Tom_Corsi Fapstronaut

1) It's been said before, but I'm grateful for the entire NoFap community. This place has been a tremendous help to me!
    2) It's also been said before, but I'm grateful for this thread. I need to make an effort to come here every day, because reading others' posts does help to make me feel better - no matter what horrible things the addictive part of my brain might be screaming at me on some days, there IS a lot that is beautiful in this world!
    3) I am VERY grateful for my mother. Childhood depression that I carried into my 30s left me incapable for the longest time to form good relationships with others. And while I'm still not good at that yet, I have healed enough to see and appreciate all that she has tried to do for me over the years, and have made some positive strides in repairing our relationship.

20. Free_At_Last31

Free_At_Last31 Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for the roof over my head, the fridge full of food, the privilege of having a recent car, the privilege of doing a job that i like, my family.