1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My story + recording of my voice every 5 day

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Pafo, Jan 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Pafo

Pafo Fapstronaut

I am really happy to help you. :)

Syx19 likes this.
  2. OrangeJuice13

OrangeJuice13 Fapstronaut

Incredible post man. Read all the way through without stopping. Really related to a lot of it. I was very curious about your voice change. When I heard your day 1 voice, I thought immediately "holy shit I remember sounding like this" and the change to day 60 is really badass. I've noticed a deepening of my voice and it's also more masculine, I love it. But I have had a cough for about a year now that may be caused by my cats which really makes my voice sound weak sometimes, but when I clear my throat I sound really good. I'm going to do the same thing in recording my voice every 5 days. Today I believe is 30 days since my last O but day 4 of my hard mode streak. I wish I could have tracked my voice from the beginning but since day 13 of my first streak I started taking a selfie every day. I will perhaps share them when I reach 90 days hard mode, along with voice recordings as well. Thanks for taking almost 4 hours to write the post. I would have read it if it was 10 pages.

3. Mohamoud

Mohamoud Fapstronaut

Thanks for the motivation and congratulations

Syx19 likes this.
  4. Pafo

Pafo Fapstronaut

I actually took a selfie on my day 1 and of course i can see myself changed.The thing is when you fap, you get that innocent look, zero aggression i didn't think it was something strange.I thought this is just how i look.Now, i took a selfie and first it had a lot of light, MY EYES man they were deep as the sea, i have green eyes, those dark circles around the eyes,those big fat dark circles, makes me attractive as fuck.I have that manly look, calm, aggression if i choose to show it and people are noticing that.It feels good when someone see the results of your hard journey, somehow you feel rewarded and even now, every one of you when you thank me, i feel rewarded, because thanks to my experience, you can get something out of it and be in your advantage.If you make a selfie or you record your voice PM me, i would love to hear/see it. :)

OrangeJuice13 likes this.
  5. Pafo

Pafo Fapstronaut

Glad i can help you :)

6. Enki

Enki Fapstronaut

I would love to see that picture, but I just realized that it might give away your identity. If anyone else can do this experiment when they're on day 1, please post it somewhere. It would be awesome to see the change - even if you show a picture of just your eyes.

7. Pafo

Pafo Fapstronaut

I don't know i might crop it, just for the eyes, but on my day 1 picture, you won't see that eyes that clearly.

8. The Prince of Persia

The Prince of Persia Fapstronaut

Congratulation
    You have done it well.

9. NextLevelOfLife

NextLevelOfLife Fapstronaut

wow

10. Pafo

Pafo Fapstronaut

Thank you, appreciate it.

11. Pafo

Pafo Fapstronaut

I can only assume you edited it and it is a compliment.If that's the case thank you, if not well have a good day i don't know :D .

NextLevelOfLife likes this.
  12. NextLevelOfLife

NextLevelOfLife Fapstronaut

nailed it, one of the greatest nofap threads of all time, by far

13. Pafo

Pafo Fapstronaut

It means a lot to me, i am grateful for your comment :)

14. Mattsfreedom

Mattsfreedom Fapstronaut

I learned something useful. I will not make expectations that I will not fail. Very good story thanks for sharing.

15. Pafo

Pafo Fapstronaut

Glad you learned that, because if you always have that expectation that you will do it from the first time, after each failure you will think that you can't do anything and will get depressed(strong word i know or at least sad) and you will continue to fap. Good luck, brother :)

16. Hiraeth

Hiraeth Fapstronaut

Your voice sounds much more clearly, not 'broken' like before.

17. Pafo

Pafo Fapstronaut

Yeah it is soo much better now, really affected my confidence.

Hiraeth likes this.
  18. DonGiovanni

DonGiovanni Fapstronaut

Awesome post. Very motivational. Read the whole thing. Reading on nofap has been my therapy and my source of motivation
    , and I appreciate your hard work on this post! Thank you!

19. really inspirational! Though to be honest i have only relapsed once and that was like during the first 18 hours of my streak lol. My biggest motivation for going forward right now and why it's not really hard anymore to resist urges is the fact of how much my life will change. And it surely needs changing. However who knows, maybe it's just some sort of a semi-flatline where i kind of do want to jerk off but it's not hard at all to resist. Happy for your success!
    i loled

20. Pafo

Pafo Fapstronaut

During my recovery, reading those things kept me motivated and i still read.Good luck brother :)