1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

6 Months

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by I Free I, Feb 19, 2017.

1. I Free I

I Free I Guest

So far so good ... I am exactly half way to my goal of No PMO and I must say that I'm very proud of myself on how far I've gotten . Although I want to hit my year goal that I've made for myself, I understand now that this is not just for the sake of that goal... I am making this a lifestyle . The life changes,positivity,perception on life itself, and other benefits that I've experienced on this journey so far are so incredible that all I can do is be humble and appreciative... so thankful that I've found this . Yes, I still have some rough days here and there but nothing compares to how I was feeling a couple of years ago... this is a blessing and a half for me . I would like to share some of the benefits I'm experiencing on NoFap so far :

* Perception of life is more positive

* More calmer ( I've always been calm but now I'm calmer within )
    * No nightmares
    * More confidence (still progressing)
    * More energy
    * Not quick tempered
    * More heart ( Not giving up on things so easily )

* No depression
    * Focus increased
    * Increased patience towards humans

I hope you guys gain some motivation from this and know that this is "real" ... holding in your seed, preserving your "life" is one of the keys to happiness. I am a firm believer in this because I am a witness. Some will experience the benefits more than others... some quicker than others but with the right mindset to change, you WILL gain something from NoFap .

So here's to my road so far and here's to my road upcoming !

We can all win !

[​IMG]
    - Free

2. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

MJ pushed off.

edit: Nevermind. I think I'm getting my buzzer-beating plays confused.

I Free I likes this.
  3. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Congratulations on an excellent streak!

I Free I likes this.
  4. Hey that's great! Not your obsession with Lebron James gifs 6 months, way to go! Keep at it! ;)

Dr. Jekyll and I Free I like this.
  5. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Thank You .

Deadlihood likes this.
  6. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Lmao ! Thank You .
    [​IMG]

HopefulChristian likes this.
  7. DbArcher

DbArcher Fapstronaut

Thumbs Up Bro
    Reading this was a sure motivation booster
    thanks.

alex372 and I Free I like this.
  8. I Free I

I Free I Guest

I'm glad it was that much for you as it is for me . Thank you my friend .

alex372 likes this.
  9. sirfapstinence

sirfapstinence Fapstronaut

@Freeee Congratulations man! Very inspiring. I have a question - Did you ever find yourself having crossed paths with P subs during these past 6 months? And if so, what did you do to just get away? Were there times where you lingered on a while and then suddenly found it very hard to get rid of old thoughts for a while? (This hasn't happened to me but the thoughts have been SO strong)

I'm soldiering on but damn its hard. I'd be grateful for an insight.

Dr. Jekyll and I Free I like this.
  10. Awolnation28

Awolnation28 Fapstronaut

the key is being very forgiving of yourself. JUst treat everytime you view p-subs as a lesson. Say to yourself "you are forgiven" and learn from WHY you viewed the p-subs in the first place.

No matter how many times you relapse with p-subs just forgive, and learn. Adapt.

11. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Thanks man , appreciate it . and yes, I have crossed paths unknowingly with psubs and fantasies but I've trained myself to instantly block them out by thinking about the main purpose of me doing this... I think it's best when you have something to fight for so it can be a constant reminder on why your doing this in the first place, thus making it easier for you and your conscious . and as far as lingering thoughts, yes of course they're around... very hard to stop your mind from thinking about numerous things (at least for me ) especially "sex" but with p-subs and the rest that follows, not a chance... I wont allow it because like I said, I have purpose. everybody has a purpose... you just have to find it !

12. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Absolutely .

13. badeae1

badeae1 Fapstronaut

More power to you man and congratulations on your 6 months.

Badeae1

I Free I likes this.
  14. sirfapstinence

sirfapstinence Fapstronaut

Thanks guys! I survived hell and back yesterday. No transgressions. Funnily enough I did exactly what you've written before reading it - instantly blocked them out. Shut down that train of thought. I'm certain that I really want this, now more than ever.

Deleted Account and I Free I like this.
  15. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Appreciate you .

16. I Free I

I Free I Guest

That's what I'm talking about ! Motivation .
    [​IMG]

17. Good job my brother.
    It's crunch time *J. Cole voice*

I Free I likes this.
  18. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Thanks brother !
    [​IMG]

19. I Free I

I Free I Guest

20. Wow that's great! Congrats! Thanks for the motivation!

I have one question. As of now, are those image/videos still fresh/vivid in your mind? Just curious. Haha.

I Free I likes this.