1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Chatting and pmo

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by sssssiddharth, Feb 19, 2017.

1. sssssiddharth

sssssiddharth Fapstronaut

Hello guys
    I sometimes get aroused while chatting with girls, nowadays I am trying to avoid chatting with girls. But sometimes I cannot control myself and I go chat with someone relapse. Is there someway to stop.myself from chatting with some whore.

2. IGY

IGY Guest

The way to stop chatting with some whore is to avoid them in the first place! :rolleyes:

This is what you would do if you were an alcoholic - avoid career heavy drinkers.

sssssiddharth likes this.
  3. sssssiddharth

4. sssssiddharth

Thank you programer

programer likes this.
  5. programer

programer Fapstronaut

You are Most wlcmed bro. Touch the screen in Faith & be set free In Jesus name. How is the Emmanuel tv or Arena of Liberty(SCOAN). What is your View on the Annointing of the Prophet.

6. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

This site is supposed to be secular! Please refrain from posting religious content if it outside your personal journal.

With regards to the OP's question, the desire to chat to "whores" is likely fuelled by loneliness. Chatting with girls on sex sites should be considered in the same way as PMO, with regards to your reboot. However to offset this loneliness, I suggest trying to go out and meet real girls, and chat to them. :) Best regards.

SnowWhite likes this.
  7. SnowWhite

SnowWhite Fapstronaut

Yes, it's the same distraction, and the same way to escape from facing real-world-challenges.

8. SnowWhite

SnowWhite Fapstronaut

• Find goals you want to reach, and follow them.
    • Break your daily routine. E.g. go to sleep earlier and do morning sports.
    • Meet more people in real world.

sssssiddharth likes this.
  9. snickerdoodle7

snickerdoodle7 Fapstronaut

Well said. I recently came to the same realization. Deleted all of the apps I used to chat with girls/ whores. It was merely a coping mechanism for loneliness. It is poison and it perpetuates the loneliness we are seeking to treat in the first place.