1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Me, here? I can hardly believe it myself...

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by staub, Feb 15, 2017.

1. staub

staub Fapstronaut

I was a bit dissappointed to be honest. :p

But thank you for the kind words. Helps with the doubt. :)

2. Hmmm, well it's great you told the truth. I know once I've been talking to someone for awhile, I don't like them talking to someone else.
    If it was me and I said "Good" it would be because I'm considering going exclusive (at least in talking to you). Perhaps she's assessing how easy that would be to get from you. Although I'd admit I'm talking to others, I wouldn't say "I'm having trouble choosing" BEFORE the date. To me that is strange. Until you two click for sure, she shouldn't be limiting herself that way. Some dudes I'm sure would make it easy for her and say "I'm out." It's one thing to know that everybody considers their options, it's another to say that to your options...

But really the success is in getting the date. With all the options out there, many people don't get this far. Celebrate that victory and have a good time. You can DTR later. Good luck and keep us posted!

Update: I see this wasn't the end of the journal. Pretend I wrote all of that in past tense :D

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2017
  3. Michael Svensson

Michael Svensson Fapstronaut

You try, try and try again. Never give up! Love is out there. I remember when my parents broke up my father dated alot and I mean alot and it took him two years to find a good partner. They got married and have lived together for 15 years of happy married life.

4. staub

staub Fapstronaut

Haha sure thing, thanks for your input. :)
    I sure will. Still need to get a few things in order though.
    Still working on my weight as I'm sure that was part of it, though maybe not that much in this case. Still would make it a lot easier.
    Then the usuall talking/people skills. It all takes time.

Thank you all again for your support :)

HopefulChristian likes this.