1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

lonlinesss

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Ninja assassin, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Ninja assassin

Ninja assassin Fapstronaut

Hii all,
    Everytime i try to create a good bond with a girl i love i always ruin it... Either i get angry if she doesnt reply me .... i jst try to make myself best to work out with anyone i love bt it nvr
    works out and lstly the climax is that they leave me.... I always give my bst to make my relationship work out with whom i like... I do everything no body understands me either they break myheart by saying that they have found some one btr...... Help me plz guys i jst want an stable relationship ..... I have lost the hope that smones made for me ...... Help me guys and plz forgive me if my english is nt that gud.....

2. Mankrik

Mankrik Fapstronaut

Work on being someone who makes you happy not being with someone who makes you happy.

meanbean70 and oversexedsami like this.
  3. meanbean70

meanbean70 Fapstronaut

Could not be said better. If you want to be with someone who makes you happy, be happy alone. I know that sounds like a terrible thing to say, but if you commit yourself to doing things that you love (writing, playing music, sports, video games, ect.) and make those activities part of your life, always trying to be the best person you can be, you will not only be happier yourself, but will likely make others happy by osmosis. If you want to be in a relationship with someone who makes you happy, be sure to do everything in your power to make them happy first.

Mankrik likes this.
  4. Ninja assassin

Thank ew so much@ ManKrik i will work on it

5. Ninja assassin

Thank
    Thank ew so much @ meanbean70 i will work on it...

6. Ninja assassin

Thank ew so much@ Mankrik i will work on it.....

Mankrik likes this.
  7. oversexedsami

oversexedsami Fapstronaut

Sometimes it is really hard to move past these notions we have of relationships because we want certain things so bad. I know you really liked this girl since we had talked about her, but the guys commenting above are exactly right. Love finds us when we least expect it. :) I don't want to be trite, so I'll leave you with a quote that I feel says it all:

"Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and softly sit on your shoulder."
    -Henry David Thoreau

8. Ninja assassin

@oversexedsami thank you so much

oversexedsami likes this.
  9. Vthaur

Vthaur Fapstronaut

If bro anger is your problem then understand this "Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."
    Also "We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world."
    You've this strong belief that your partner won't understand you and guess what? She'll not understand. Believe and know you can get better and without any doubt you'll.

oversexedsami and Ninja assassin like this.
  10. Ninja assassin

@Vthaur i will surely implement this into my life thank you so much...