1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

future or present or both

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Ninja assassin, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Ninja assassin

Ninja assassin Fapstronaut

I want sm help ..... If i give much more importance to person i like bt in return they jst ignore me saying what he will do he will nt dng anything.... Dominating and all what should i doo ??? Help me plz???

2. Aiyoshi

Aiyoshi Fapstronaut

Focus on yourself or learn persuasion tecniques, both are pretty good.
    The first sounds selfish, but how can we help others if we are uncapable of helping ourselves first?
    The second will teach how to convince people on wanting to do what you want them to do. After all, we are often in our own worlds, being able to enter someonelse's world is the easiest way to convince people.

Ninja assassin likes this.
  3. Ninja assassin

@Aiyoshi thank you so much i respect every one i want to have friends who will be in my bad times and i jst want to have smone whom i can help and make happy...

Aiyoshi likes this.
  4. Paleblood

Paleblood Fapstronaut

The best advice I can give you is pick up a hobby or simply improve yourself, financial status, education, etc. Quitting PMO often brings other problems to the surface that were repressed by it.

5. Ninja assassin

Thank you so much for that advice that means a lot

6. Paleblood

Paleblood Fapstronaut

Your very welcome friend. Remember as long as you commit to change, change is inevitable.

Ninja assassin likes this.
  7. Ninja assassin

Ya thanks i want to change nw tired of crying tired of being rejected unsuccesful nw i wanna be smthng new and awsm....