1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Asking cos some of you use kik etc (smartphone) iphone 7s or Sony XP?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Tesslynne, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Tesslynne

Tesslynne Guest

Most of you are in the States & probably have WAY WAY better phones than us in the UK gosh like alien technology LOL.

But I am considering the iphone 7s and it is on its way! But also my ex who is now a friend has this Sony XP and it seems really good.

It might also be better in terms of memory. I have a 16GB and that is a PAIN!

The upgrade if iphone is only to a 32, but with the Sony, I can get a memory card & spotify, saving memory perhaps.

But as ex says, I am also more used to an iphone.

Also, don't know if I can get the same apps e.g. kik, Tinder - not for sex !for dating! - and the female friendship app I have etc. on a Sony that I can on iphone??

I probably can but I don't know.

Never had a Sony phone.

Thoughts?

I already asked this on facebook, I've tried and failed to find a comparison (Except by for e.g. the Sony/Apple sites) and as I am in some NoFap kik groups, I KNOW some Fapstronauts use smart phones.

So???
    Thanks in advance.

Iphone is arriving Tuesday, but I can return it and swap it for a Sony within a month if i so decide. OR keep it.

2. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

iPhone.
    I used to be a super android fan boy but I switched to iPhone and have totally left android behind.
    The biggest reason for me is the security standard.
    Plus iPhones are more reliable.
    Android phones tend to lose battery performance and user interface performance over time, partly because they are clogged up full of junk manufacture apps that you never see or use.
    iPhone doesn't waste power and space on junk.

LegendaryToast and Thug Life like this.
  3. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

I use igecko 2 its a good phone. Id recommend it, it has 20 MB of space.

4. Grow_out_of_it

Grow_out_of_it Fapstronaut

I would say iphone over sony but if you want to get a good android phone I would suggest Google Pixel it's a nice option to consider.

5. I have the same experience bro.

Star Lord likes this.
  6. Paleblood

Paleblood Fapstronaut

Clogged with viruses from the planet niburu you mean

Star Lord likes this.
  7. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Lol

8. Paleblood

Paleblood Fapstronaut

I like your racoon what's its name?

Star Lord likes this.
  9. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Rocket.

10. Paleblood

Paleblood Fapstronaut

Red rocket more like

Star Lord likes this.
  11. nellywilk

nellywilk Fapstronaut

Anyone still using Kik on the iphone? How often do you guys clear kik cache?
    According to this article https://applenapps.com/clear-kik-cache-on-iphone/ it is very important to do frequently, as all the cached data takes our precious storage space. What is your opinion on this one?

Last edited: Oct 7, 2023
  12. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

nah I don’t use it anymore, can’t even remember why I had it in the first place it’s been so long.