1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I heard NoFap makes your Dick, wayyy Bigger

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Gucci Gang, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Gucci Gang

Gucci Gang Fapstronaut

is it truuuu?????

parkurman123 likes this.
  2. Beopus

Beopus Fapstronaut

my dick's back to high school size erections
    pretty happy about that

Gucci Gang and parkurman123 like this.
  3. Haven't notice any size in my penis but it does makes your balls bigger for sure! Both metaphorically AND literary.

vibemaker, Potato93, JustinX and 3 others like this.
  4. parkurman123

parkurman123 Fapstronaut

I hope that's true.

Gucci Gang and Grow_out_of_it like this.
  5. Grow_out_of_it

Grow_out_of_it Fapstronaut

Lol  :D:p:D:D

Gucci Gang likes this.
  6. IGY

IGY Guest

Having a thicker twig and bigger berries are just more mythical "superpowers" - what a load of bollocks! :p

7. Bigger twig probably. But not bigger berries. Mine literary doubled in size after 80 days. I have had periods when I don't ejaculate for long time, even before I found out about nopfap, as well and this always happens. When I MO daily for a while their size goes down. This is just a thing. We store more seeds in our berries so they take more space and hence need to grow. Everybody can test this. Just fap at least every day for couple of weeks and then stop for couple of months. Use the measuring tape. You will see a clear difference. :p

8. If it serves as personal encouragement to stop, I'd tell yourself that.

9. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

This is false.
    Not tugging the 3rd leg won't increase length or girth.

The only people who would claim this are those still going through the end of puberty.

And anyone else is simply having better quality erections. They're actual potential max size is fixed.

I have heard of ways that supposedly increase size...jelqing being one, but it comes with a risk of ED ironically.

Gucci Gang likes this.
  10. Gucci Gang

Gucci Gang Fapstronaut

Oh... Great

Star Lord likes this.
  11. Yeah dude, I gained 3 inches in 3 weeks. Doctors couldn't believe it.
    [​IMG]

12. Gucci Gang

Gucci Gang Fapstronaut

Bruuuuuhhhh.... Doctors must have HATED you

But you can really grow your Penis with 1 Simple Free Trick...

AMAZING!

Have to continue NoFap, Thanks for sharing

13. Yeah dude, you're gonna have lot of haters tell you otherwise on your journey towards a bigger pole. One of those haters is going to be @IGY

Potato93, Gucci Gang and Star Lord like this.
  14. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

You're so cruel lol.

Gucci Gang and Deleted Account like this.
  15. IGY

IGY Guest

Leave me the fuck alone! :mad:

16. IGY

IGY Guest

Do you know how fucking small spermatozoa really are? Stop spreading misinformation. :mad:

17. upload_2017-3-9_10-59-18.png
    Why do you have to be so hostile towards me? Don't you know that I love you, even more than Star Lord.

Attached Files:

Star Lord likes this.
  18. Obviously I'm not claiming that it is all spermatozoa. *facepam* Seminal fluid is made of more than one thing. For the most part it's just stuff made from proteins, enzymes and sugars that is there simply for spermatozoa to survive and move through. There is more of it stored in testicles if one frequently does not ejaculate, which increases their size. It's not a myth or misinformation but a fact. :mad:

Gucci Gang and Deleted Account like this.
  19. You tell him bro!
    [​IMG]

20. IGY

IGY Guest

Don't get your boxer briefs in a knot! The total percentage of semen (including sperm) from the testicles is 2-5% FACT! :mad:

Check the table at the following reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semen#Human_semen Apologies accepted btw.