1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Channeling your energy...

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by staub, Mar 11, 2017.

1. staub

staub Fapstronaut

So, I'm at day 75 of hardmode noPMO.
    The beginning was relatively easy (almost too easy) and the second month flew by with a try into the dating game. (Not successful, but meh).
    The last two weeks, however, I noticed one huge change, and that is the desire to put my energy (not so much physical but mental) into releasing sexual tension.

So, here's where I have a problem. (Obviously, duh!. :p)
    The only thing close to a girlfriend I had was 10 years ago, it was a strange kind of thing with yes, no, kissing, cuddling, but never more (like a lot first relationships in teenage years I'd assume). Then this turned crazy, she got into mental problems, I moved, no contact, depression, weight gain, isolation, some drinking even, smoking, the whole pack.
    End of story: I'm still a virgin when it comes to women.

Now, my main goal with noFap is to beat anxiety around women (which already changed tremendously!) and finally get a girlfriend.

Now, my problem is this: How do I channel these energy (the desire and all that) into this?

I've also read books on the subject but I have problems setting the gears in motion.
    One book (models) said it right, you need to know your demographic.
    I'm not someone for discotheques, bars and that, or rather alone I'd feel stupid.
    There's still a lot of insecurity (obviously) and I know I need to work on that.
    I did sport today, so exhaustion is not the thing.

Dragon Al likes this.
  2. Dragon Al

Dragon Al Fapstronaut

You are a nice guy and your anxiety is caused by yourself. Be strong and be a confident man.