1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 80 Here, Time FLIES

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Sinfree, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Sinfree

Sinfree Fapstronaut

So, anyone has this happen to them?

I've always had vivid dreams.

But for the past month or two, Time has been flying out of hand.

minutes have turned into seconds.. Feeling Great.

Has anyone had this happen to them?

Like you are in the "flow" every single moment of the day?

Crazzzxyyyyy

Btw, I was previously on a 120 day streak, so it isn't my first time for Nofap.

ANYONE??? he he

MrGeonov likes this.
  2. Apothecarist

Apothecarist Fapstronaut

congratulations brother :) stay sharp.

Sinfree likes this.
  3. nice one man. I envy you the feeling, cusi'm only starting to feel better recently. But I also did 120 days in the past and now closing to 50 days. Have you felt great before day 50 or after? also do you have a girlfriend and are you having sex regularly on your reboot? I'm quite interested

Sinfree likes this.
  4. Yeah, I can confirm the way you are feeling.
    In my opinion this feeling of time passing by faster and being in the "flow", has to do with the fact, that you do not pay that much attention to PMO anymore. At least that is what I experience at the moment.
    I also was on a streak before, then relapsed for a while, and at the beginning of 2017 I started my new streak - so far without any major difficulties.
    I post in my thread only at the beginning of a month - so I am at day 70 now, and I try not to think too much about it. Everything else becomes more important.
    Stay strong. I wish you all the best.

Sinfree likes this.
  5. FindingIntegrity

FindingIntegrity Fapstronaut

Go Get It! Nice Work :)

Sinfree likes this.
  6. Ichiro

Ichiro Fapstronaut

I feel like time goes faster when I PMO. I get all lethargic and lose hours to naps and laziness.

shanky kumar likes this.
  7. Sinfree

Sinfree Fapstronaut

I see! So I used to allow 'sex' when I was on the 120 day streak (I was a year into the realtionship with a gf). However, I stopped that for this 80 day streak after I realized that it was a sin - Sex before marriage (I later realized that Nofap is a measure to abstaining from sin - it isn't easy but ou just have to trust God and let him take caee of you).

And so far, the effects have doubled or even tripled since the last streak. I was at a flatline from day 60-70 or something like that. But after that, I feel so much better and time really flies. Although I do not want to commodify my dreams, I did have wet dreams as well.

If you are on day 50 by having sex with your gf, I strongly advise you to start over or stop hereafter. Feel free to PM me about this matter, I'll gladly try to answer some quesions!

8. Sinfree

Sinfree Fapstronaut

Thanks brother! I realized that this was a process called sublimation in psychological terms. Days are so much better now.

Hey, I hope for the best for you too! And everyone who sees this!

Proceed likes this.