1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What video game are you playing now? v. 1

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Clean Plate

Clean Plate Fapstronaut

If you want something new other than sports games, I recommend paragon, overwatch, battlefield 1, TIME CONSUMING: fallout 4, Tom clancys the division, Mgs5, destiny, and witcher 3 of course.

Shang-Chi likes this.
  2. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

It's called PS4 pro awesomeness running Horizon Zero Dawn :)
    It's crazy that it's my in game footage.

Shang-Chi likes this.
  3. Shang-Chi

Shang-Chi Fapstronaut

Star Lord you just ruined my video game sobriety I'm getting that tonight.

Star Lord likes this.
  4. Shang-Chi

Shang-Chi Fapstronaut

Star Lord likes this.
  5. Clean Plate

Clean Plate Fapstronaut

Damn i feel bad for you, I was thinking about getting a ps4 pro but have you heard "The rumor" that the PS5 might come out in 2018? I hope not, but If it does get announced sony's just slapping brand new ps4 pro and new ps4 owners in the face.

Star Lord and Shang-Chi like this.
  6. Shang-Chi

Shang-Chi Fapstronaut

STFU YOU JUST RUINED MY VIDEO GAME SOBRIETY?!?!?

Star Lord and Clean Plate like this.
  7. Clean Plate

Clean Plate Fapstronaut

And it'll cost $500, fuck gaming for now.lol

Star Lord and Shang-Chi like this.
  8. Shang-Chi

Shang-Chi Fapstronaut

I guess I'm with ya on that one.

Star Lord likes this.
  9. Installed and replaying Mass Effect trilogy on my Xbox One. It has been a long time the last time I played Mass Effect and that was my first walkthrough of ME3 in early 2013. It's time for me to go back just for Andromeda.

Star Lord likes this.
  10. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Meh I got it cheap...sold my PS4 original and only paid $120 for the upgrade.

Besides ps5 will most definitely not be coming out in 2018 (personal prediction) more like 2019 (personal prediction). If it does though, it won't be a big leap forward.
    It will just be a pro with fully integrated software for all the vr and stuff. More so than now.
    Games haven't even scratched the surface of what the pro can do :)
    They aren't even native 4k yet and it looks amazing.

It took something like 6 years for the 4 to succeed the 3.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
    Taylor25 likes this.
  11. Two days ago, I went the haircut appointment and then Best Buy so I got Witcher 3: Complete Edition and a WB My Passport 1TB External hard drive. I thought I was going to get a 2TB one but I changed my mind because I know I'm not going to buy more X1 games to install in the near future. It is probably going to take a year or later for external hard drive to get 85 percent. I still think it's a smart move.

Currently playing Witcher 3 right now. So far, so good. ;)

Star Lord likes this.
  12. Still playing Witcher 3

Star Lord likes this.
  13. AlienOverlord

AlienOverlord Fapstronaut

OneShot. It's a strange little game where the objective is to restore the Sun. It seems to be designed to screw with the players head. To quote the steam store page: "The world knows you exist."

Star Lord likes this.
  14. Protagonist

Protagonist Fapstronaut

Pacman...
    Nah, just kidding.
    Currently I am playing Call of duty ghost, and advanced warefare.

15. meagainsttheworld

meagainsttheworld Fapstronaut

16. Godsrottweiler

Godsrottweiler Fapstronaut

Currently playing Baldurs Gate enhanced edition.

17. AlienOverlord

AlienOverlord Fapstronaut

I think I may start up Stardew Valley (farming simulator with a small relationship thing on the side and a couple of dungeons full of monsters because why not?). When the action games just aren't doing it for me, maybe doing the opposite would be a good idea.

18. Sixzeta

Sixzeta Fapstronaut

Legend of Zelda Nintendo Switch

19. Doom 3: BFG Edition on Xbox One

I went to Best Buy and picked up Doom (a new one from last year) with season pass for cheap deal yesterday. Also, they offered me a physical copy of Doom 3: BFG Edition for free but I feel didn't like having a remaster again (yeah, I know but honestly a family member gave me a remaster version of Skyrim I never asked for and got to play it once again) and started playing it. I still have Witcher 3: Complete Edition, Mass Effect 2 and Fallout 4 on my playing now list. How am I going to play all of these games in a time period is just crazy.

20. Purps

Purps Guest

I used to play Gears of War 3 on xbox 360, I sold it since gaming is a time waste for me.

It is cool to play video games sometimes but it is pretty distracting. I do not play and PC or console games anymore. Only thing I play on regular is this mobile game called Soul Hunters. It does not require as much time and have to log in daily only 2-3 times.

Video games are good break from reality but at the same time can be a huge time waste and that time spent on more productive things.