1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Over 90 Days and I'm Flyin

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Rex Concord, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Rex Concord

Rex Concord Fapstronaut

I'm over 90 days. It feels awesome. Can't tell you how great it is, I wish you all the best in your challenge. One of the tough things now is figuring out what to do with all the excess energy.. oh I now, I'll go have a Life! Started working out a little while ago, it really helps. Not to mention I actually get looks from girls now. You know they are biologically wired to know when you are depleted and when you have balls. I have nothing but revenge now running in my veins for the entire P industry. I've actually made a decision in my coaching business to make it my mission to work with guys to get off this stuff. Though I will never charge anybody from here who wants to work and I mean REALLY wants to get off this stuff. It's part of the code of honor you experience in places like this and AA and such. Its spiritual karma to give back what you got. Happy to do it. Feel free to email or leave me a message . Best of luck

2. jacky2113

jacky2113 New Fapstronaut

really hard to do it

3. Congrats man, 90 days is a feat.

And good to know that it feels like abundance of energy, waiting for the day I'll feel the same.

Keep it up.

4. Rex Concord

Rex Concord Fapstronaut

Its the best. Sit back and imagine it. Dwell on how awesome it feels. Link massive satisfaction to a life full of power that is yours, and massive pain to being a slave to a bunch of degenerate dirtbags who laugh at you as they piss on your face. Hopefully that makes you feel like kickin ass. Email me anytime.

5. aaryan

aaryan Fapstronaut

That was inspiring!

6. diesel2256

diesel2256 Fapstronaut

While still a novice, I've been spreading the nofap gospel to all who will listen. Can't wait to make it to the 90 day mark!

7. Exiledrew

Exiledrew New Fapstronaut

you and me both

8. bizzlelop

bizzlelop Fapstronaut

Dude I'm feeling 100% better 21 days in, my best was 2months but now I am ready to get rid of this addiction totally, I feel naturally optimistic and just very happy, I'd rather have life then 2seconds of enjoyment

9. I remember i've started to feel some benefits when i was about 8 days PMO free i'd get even looks from girls older then me...i was so damn proud

10. Rex Concord

Rex Concord Fapstronaut

Well said. I finally got what it ment when they said " Don't forsake the eternal for that which dieth in an hour"

11. Rex Concord

Rex Concord Fapstronaut

Good work. I recognized early on that when you help someone else with this stuff you really help yourself. Addiction is such a self centered thing.

12. Rex Concord

Rex Concord Fapstronaut

Oops that was ment for the comment above. Still great to get checked out though

13. Rex Concord

Rex Concord Fapstronaut

Thanks man. First couple of weeks may be tough. gotta get through it. Keep goin

14. Mariposa

Mariposa Fapstronaut

Love how you expressed that!

15. Jimb0

Jimb0 Fapstronaut

Really inspirational dude. Thanks for sharing!

16. HispanicMON

HispanicMON Fapstronaut

I will some day get to 5000 days....MY DREAM!!! No im jk! well that is my goal...but I'm not even 45 days.

17. Baller

Baller Fapstronaut

can you help me get on track?
    like how did you make the decision to stop? why did you stop? Do you have any strategies?

18. NoNewFap

NoNewFap Fapstronaut

Congrats man! I am inspired by your story.

19. Anonymouse

Anonymouse Fapstronaut

Awesome! Stay strong bro!

[​IMG]

20. Anonymouse

Anonymouse Fapstronaut

To Baller - Look at things in your life that would give you strength and reason. I had my faith, my wife, and my desire to control my thoughts and actions without being led by a source I couldn't control. What things do you want out of it. Ex: Energy, Family, Willpower, Righteousness, what do you want? Then take an inventory of your life and what's keeping you (PMO- or your addiction here would be on that list). Roll your thoughts out after that list and post on here your strategy. People will give advice on what's worked/ hasn't worked for them. Keep a daily journal of progress... or even post here daily. :)