1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My Friend's Godmode

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by MercenaryKing, Jan 9, 2016.

1. MercenaryKing

MercenaryKing Fapstronaut

THE SEQUEL'S UP.

Thank your all for your patience.

ontheway and luizf1997 like this.
  2. pukernast17

pukernast17 Fapstronaut

can you plz, share the link to the sequel , am afraid i cant find it

Dizzy Lotus likes this.
  3. vibemaker

vibemaker Fapstronaut

My Journal
    It looks like it has been deleted. There was a post a few days ago, but now its gone. :(

4. MercenaryKing

Soz guys, it got taken down but it's back up now!

5. Powerous

Powerous Fapstronaut

wowwwwwww

vibemaker likes this.
  6. SkyFallBack

SkyFallBack Fapstronaut

Very good story. Read some Pick Up Artist forum and you'll know some game techniques.

Although at the end of the day, stay true to yourself regardless of how the things with women play out. May you find peace.

Lukas99 likes this.
  7. Lukas99

Lukas99 Fapstronaut

Absolute masterpiece of a post, got me real pumped up. After I read the part "we all have the talent with in us" I instantly saw my self from 3d view and felt an energy go through me like it opened my eyes, and sort of saw the potential that we can achieve. The way you put it all together, got me all pumped up to keep going, 8 days in. And I can already understand why it was good to stop masturbating, I did not at first. Thank you very much friend! And I hope you enjoy your journey, and fight through, and not feel left behind!

8. OrekiDestroyer

OrekiDestroyer Fapstronaut

9. Thanks a lot for this post brother! It was truly motivating!

I hope we all achieve great heights like your friend in the future...

10. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

This is one of the best success stories i've read in a while. Thanks a lot for sharing!!!

11. SorryWontSayIt

SorryWontSayIt Fapstronaut

Damn man! Thanks for sharing, I feel there is so much that are common to my life. It is a normal problem, and it may be a "big" problem for many. Hopefully I can reach my goals!

I also like how you shared the story. It is nice to see it from an other persons view. Not just from the person itself.

Thanks again, and good luck to you all!

12. mexa

mexa New Fapstronaut

Hey bro! I notice you read the whole story. Lol

13. Amazing story bro! I wish you and Alex the best of luck! Hopefully NoFap will become your new addiction for now on

14. This is one of the most inspiring success stories ive seen on this website. Seeing how your friend transformed and became a beast makes me feel like it's possible for me too. I come back here whenever I get urges these days. You guys have a really good thing going, thanks!

15. Dizzy Lotus

Dizzy Lotus Fapstronaut

I hope not. It's much better to be free.

It'sBlue likes this.
  16. fan_of_all_might

fan_of_all_might Fapstronaut

Honestly I have this thread bookmarked. I literally get the chills reading it. Your friend is a legend of inspiration and you're just as good for sharing the story with us. I hope you're doing great in your journey and can fully hit your stride too.

I also feel like I'm living in the shadow sometimes of a more successful friend. He's more outgoing, confident, skilled at the craft we do, and handsome (fucker haha). He's rather influential over my life usually in a good way but not always. I'm often deferring to his decisiveness and taking the passenger seat. While I'm no chump myself recently I've decided to take full reigns over my life and our friendship. Recently he made a huge career achievement while I'm sitting around doing the same old medium level effort. So the challenge is to let out friends success inspire us, and not rob us of our own.

Thanks again so much for sharing this story bro. I love his analogy for video games. Real life is the ultimate game, so why not choose to dominate it?

FOAM

MercenaryKing likes this.
  17. MercenaryKing

You flatter me. For real though, I totally understand that experience. It can seem difficult to shift from a frame of impotent jealousy to feeling inspired and motivated by our friends instead. I think it has a lot to do with constructing our own narrative of who you are, separate from your friend. The negative comparisons stop when you really process the fact that you're different people and that you can be your own brand of awesome.

Thanks for the comment, it's always a head trip (in a good way) when people let me know they found the post helpful. I think it really struck a chord because my situation was similar to so many other guys. The gospel I preach is that it really is possible for things to be better.

Keep up the good work my man.

Dizzy Lotus likes this.
  18. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

19. Uncomfortably Numb

Uncomfortably Numb Fapstronaut

Fantastic story telling... good luck my friend

20. Powerous

Powerous Fapstronaut

How is it going now bro?!