1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Current Steak of +40 days: My tips and advice.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by LoyalKnight, Mar 18, 2017.

1. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

I am currently in day 47. I did experience so much stuff, and changed myself deeply. I will keep it short and simple:

- Accept yourself and love who you are. You have overweight? Accept it, but try to work on it. You have less muscles then somebody else? Why do you care? You are you and he is he, comparing will NEVER help you!
    - About comparing: Never compare yourself to other on a competitive level. I used to do so - saying "I have to small arms" "my wrist is too small" "I am not tall enough(I am 5'11'') and many other things. Even now, if I still caught myself comparing, I abort it instantly. Simply abort the comparison! I stopped looking to other people big arms/body etc, because that will lead to comparison.
    - Do you make yourself feel unworthy or inferior. If you think a girl is out of your league, approach her! If you want to approach deeply, really deeply but skip it all the time, it will lower your self-esteem and can possibly lead to relapse. Think of that! You will have a pressure in your first time.
    - Somebody makes you feel bad? Cancel the contact with him, if needed talk back, loudly and clear. Show him who you are.
    - Get your stuff done. I used to be a really heavy procrastinator, but I forced myself through doing stuff. I still force myself through these days. It feels rewarding and great at the end!

- Cold Showers. Take them! I am taking cold showers every day for around 3 months. I feel bad when I do not take them. Some days I procrastinate heavily (like one hour) because I did not want to take them, but I pulled myself through it. It is really hard at some days, but I also thing really effective. If you think that it may be bad for your health: I am taking them DAILY for +- 3 months. I got a really bad illness in the last week. I still took it, coughed in the shower but I felt better and my illness became weaker quicker. Normally I would skip work and school during a heavy sickness - not this time, thanks to cold showers! I'll only skip when I cannot get out of my bed.

My journey still continues. Let's win this battle, brothers and sisters!

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  2. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Thank you. Congratulations on your success!

Bryaan and LoyalKnight like this.
  3. Ghost_Rider

Ghost_Rider Fapstronaut

Hey LoyalKnight, congrats bro,
    Im at day 18, I had ED, and PIED, I couldnt get hard with a woman, so i started NOFAP,
    I saw a return in my morning wood which I never experienced for almost 7-8 years, and now the morning wood is almost every morning,
    But the problem is , I cannot get an erection without physically stimulation myself, i have to touch my penis in order to get erection, but the erections are pretty strong,
    My goal is to get an erection just by thinking about a woman, or by looking at a woman.
    Will I ever be able to reach at that stage? Do u think im progressing?

Bryaan and LoyalKnight like this.
  4. choosingbetter

choosingbetter Fapstronaut

Great job, LoyalKnight! Sounds like you're really coming to terms with just being you and I can see how that could undercut a lot of the addictive pattern to begin with. Solid insight, thanks for sharing.

@Ghost_Rider if you've gone from PIED to the return of morning wood you're doing fantastic. From what you shared I see no reason you can't return to full sexual health if you continue to allow your brain and your body to heal. I'd leave your penis alone for a stretch and let the recovery that has clearly already taken place to continue. Good luck!

Bryaan, vxlccm and Ghost_Rider like this.
  5. Ghost_Rider

Ghost_Rider Fapstronaut

@choosingbetter Thnx brah,
    Yeah morning wood is there,
    How long do u think im going to get normal erections back?

6. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

You are progressing really well. It may take some months for you of NoFap until you get these - it is different for everyone - but eventually you will. You have to keep yourself clean all the time in order to do so. You can do it!

Bryaan and Ghost_Rider like this.
  7. Awesomej

Awesomej Fapstronaut

some people takes longer (even month) to have dxxk fully functional. give it time man.

8. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

I forgot to add one thing:

- Cold Showers. Take them! I am taking cold showers every day for around 3 months. I feel bad when I do not take them. Some days I procrastinate heavily (like one hour) because I did not want to take them, but I pulled myself through it. It is really hard at some days, but I also thing really effective. If you think that it may be bad for your health: I am taking them DAILY for +- 3 months. I got a really bad illness in the last week. I still took it, coughed in the shower but I felt better and my illness became weaker quicker. Normally I would skip work and school during a heavy sickness - not this time, thanks to cold showers! I'll only skip when I cannot get out of my bed.

Also, does somebody have any questions? Would be glad to answer them all!

9. badeae1

badeae1 Fapstronaut

Congratulations