1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

be careful on dates...

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by numpty, Mar 26, 2017.

1. numpty

numpty Fapstronaut

I did 110-120 days last year. I went on a date and she gave me oral sex twice. I felt empty and drained and disappointed.

We entered a relationship for a few months. Whilst i could perform it wasn't great.

She left me and since last June i been back on MO hardcore....

These days dates can easily turn into sexual encounters. It's very casual and dirty and similar to PMO.

2. TetsuoAkira

TetsuoAkira Fapstronaut

What's your goal with NoFap?

If you gain control of your emotions, you will not fall back into MO.

NoFap will test you, but not automatically make you stronger. You still need to tend to your other flaws.

It's by no way easy, but not a quickstrike method to better relationship building. It's a start.

ElFlecha and Fourtyeight like this.
  3. Leo___

Leo___ New Fapstronaut

I had almost the same problem. The question is to date someone who is not up to such things.
    How do you know it? You have to know the person before jumping in too quick, and observe her.

Cheers

Fourtyeight likes this.
  4. numpty

numpty Fapstronaut

Yes but when you in relationship things can take many turns and unfolds....

Fourtyeight likes this.
  5. numpty

numpty Fapstronaut

To stop MO and p subs.

I been MO 17 years its annoying.

Fourtyeight likes this.
  6. TetsuoAkira

TetsuoAkira Fapstronaut

Have you had many relationships?

We get stronger with each one, but need to carefully assess and build upon our flaws to really evolve.

7. Let me see: Dissappointed after a blow job huh? lol Sex and PMO are worlds apart

derfo17 likes this.
  8. numpty

numpty Fapstronaut

I had quite a few but only last one appeared more meaningful.

In London many girls just want casual sex and not a relationship but they lead you on as if it were a relationship. After a short space of time it ends and you resort to pmo