1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

it's short, but it's my longest streak

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by jocad, Apr 4, 2017.

1. jocad

jocad Fapstronaut

today will be day 16 of my abstinence from PMO. (my challenge is Standard Mode, but my girlfriend hasn't had a chance to give me an O in a while haha.) i'd tried quitting so many times before i discovered NoFap, and the longest i ever lasted was two weeks before i succumbed to either flatline panicking or the Chaser Effect or some combination of the two. those two pitfalls have been my biggest challenges before the educational materials put words to those phenomena, and now that i can spot them, i can be prepared to confront them without going back to PMO.

every second that passes is a new record for me, and i'm inspired to keep this streak going. thanks to the NoFap community and all the available resources that have become my weapons in this war against PM.

2. jocad

jocad Fapstronaut

crud, i didn't read that the requirement was 30+ days of rebooting. sorry. delete the thread if needed, or maybe i can post it somewhere else? probably my journal.

NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.
  3. Lyart

Lyart Fapstronaut

No worries. Just make 30+ out of it.

Remember: Failing is an opportunity. Quitting is the end.

Veeav, NF SINCE BIRTH and waterworld like this.
  4. fapnaut95

fapnaut95 Fapstronaut

I know the feeling of having a new record time , don't ruin it with thoughts such as fear of sucess or negativism, you can do much more than 17 days, you just havent tried. Each second now is the time for you to experience do some stuff you did not before the streak. Keep posting your days etc, we're here all counting on you

5. ATW504

ATW504 Fapstronaut

Keep Going, Connect with as many people as you can. Congratulations!!!

6. J247

J247 Fapstronaut

Every day without PMO is a success story!

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
    Iaroslava and NF SINCE BIRTH like this.
  7. Lol, I think you got that one wrong. Hopefully you mean NoFap:rolleyes:

J247 likes this.
  8. J247

J247 Fapstronaut

thanks bro. Edited it lol

9. When I surpassed my previous all time record I realized that this was my chance to succeed. I didn't look back. Now I am here, almost at 2 months clean.