1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Women sex drive

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by jerrydecide, Apr 5, 2017.

1. jerrydecide

jerrydecide Fapstronaut

Do women turn on when they are talking to opposite sex via texting or phone call.
    To elaborate that i mean to say, for instance they are talking to someone they like and enjoy there conversation. While talking they get into some sensual topic or the male compliments their look etc. Does that turn them on, because when a girl i like compliments me or do the sweet talk, i get turn on very quickly. So just wondering is it same the case with women too or. Not?
    P.s the conversation is only via texting and phone call.

HopefulChristian likes this.
  2. It's an individual thing. Different people get turned on by different stuff and in different ways. Gender doesn't really make much of a difference here.

3. yes. (of course, not ~all~ women)
    Wanna know why?
    'Cause you gotta use your words and not rely on primal "they hot, must sex" visual impulse. You have to get to know their likes and dislikes even if it's just an one night
    sext. We like being listened to. Communication gets us off.

4. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Probably more so than guys. Women tend to get turned on by sounds. Guys are more visual.

5. Gabriella

Gabriella New Fapstronaut

I've definitely became aroused from texting, phone calls, and emails. It doesn't really matter.

6. Dude if you want to turn on a girl with your phone, then send her some money through PayPal.

7. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Lol, good one

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. TheSilentMajority

TheSilentMajority Fapstronaut

This. This is the best quote on the internet. If this was reddit, I would give you gold.

9. SheMonk

SheMonk Fapstronaut