1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi, i'm kkg16.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by kkg16, Feb 21, 2017.

1. kkg16

kkg16 New Fapstronaut

Hi, i'm kkg16, I'm 16 years old, from Varanasi, India.
    The reasons that I joined nofap were-
    (1) I'm a masturbation addict.
    (2) I don't want to work hard.
    Other than these the reason that i'm sad and depressed most of the time is that I don't mix easily with others and I fall in love with girls quite often and very very easily, and always get my heart broken.
    I learnt about this community on the youtube channel, "***", which spoke about good results for people from nofap.

i_wanna_get_better1 and D . J . like this.
  2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and not judge you.

What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

3. kkg16

kkg16 New Fapstronaut

I don't have any strategy.
    Once I had made a strategy that I'll masturbate just once a day, but with full pleasure, but due to my poor willpower, determination and self control, I couldn't bring that strategy to life.

D . J . likes this.
  4. esforzado

esforzado Fapstronaut

kkg, if you want I can be your accountability partner, fight the good fight, I have lots of things to tell you so to help you to be friee from the slavery of masturbation.

5. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

6. esforzado

esforzado Fapstronaut

I want to point our the great success of Sex Addicts Annonymous with the 12 Steps Program. Look at it at the internet. First, admitting they are powerless over their addictive sexual behavior and that their lives are unmanageable; believing that a Power greater than theirselves can restore them to sanity; making a decision to turn their will and their lives to the care of God as they understand God, etc., etc.

Sex Addicts Annonyumous copied the 12 Steps Program from Alcoholics Annonymous and both groups have had great success. I hope and pray that all the men at NoFap may have the same success.

D . J . likes this.
  7. kkg16

kkg16 New Fapstronaut

Yes, let's be accountability partners.

8. esforzado

esforzado Fapstronaut

I find email to be a very good means of communicating, drop a couple of lines to [email protected].