1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Men have their period just like woman.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Lundmeister, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Exactly. What's the point of bringing a child in to a world where you can't even raise it. By law, you have to send 'em off to public school where they completely disregard everything their parents have taught them. Instead, couples should get a dog.

2. tendency14

tendency14 Fapstronaut

how many "periods" can a man normally have in a month?

3. tendency14

tendency14 Fapstronaut

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Deleted Account likes this.
  5. can't see, on phone

bunnyheartbeat likes this.
  6. JK I'm just a dummy. Good one, although if it was me, I'd pull a Deadlihood and change "she" to "I" and "his" to "your"'
    hehehehe. *slurp slurp*

7. Better?

8. you do you, hon.

9. tweeby

tweeby Banned

There's a long standing joke by a famous comedian, he stands up and says he and his wife are having a baby.

The whole audience goes, 'Ohhh ahhh congratualtions.'

To which the comedian says, 'You all sound so impressed... All I did was fuck my wife.'

^^The point being men don't have to do much to get a girl pregnant whereas women have 9 months of hell to put up with, then they have to give birth and then they might find out their partner might leave them.

Hmphf wonder which gender I'd like to be.

HopefulChristian likes this.
  10. tweeby

tweeby Banned

If you're interested check out this video.

You'll realise there is a very small window when girls are actually happy and horny. BTW if you clock their horny days these are the best days for seduction -day 14 is the magic number ;)

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
  11. BuzzFeed did a video like this too, but going over symptoms. Also, haha ;)

12. Usually with all that wisdom of parents also comes a lot of their bullshit as well that they impart into their child. And then a child grows old enough to think for themselves, discards all the wisdom and keeps the bullshit.

It's just selfishness and fear. People want to leave something behind them after death, part of themselves. And they are scared from being lonely at old age, they hope at least children would take care of them.

I don't want any kids either, not anytime soon at least. And definitely not my biological ones, ever. I don't know, maybe I will adopt a few years old one once I'm in my 60s or something. Or just get a single mom with already made kids. Assuming that by that age I am situated enough to afford a kid and not situated enough to afford an expensive playboy bunny nurse to wipe my ass. Otherwise I will just get a couple cats. That's my plan anyways. :emoji_grimacing:

Themadfapper likes this.
  13. I'm sure you're parents are great hon. Or maybe they aren't. You're alive either way. Make the most of it.

14. Whackless

Whackless Fapstronaut

A Man period does exist. Not how OP is mistakenly representing it. Either your head hurts because you are experiencing perpetual 'man periods' i.e. cannot reboot fully or his retarded analogy is too retarded for science.

15. I don't like the R word but everything else on point. Men have hormones too. Who knew?

bunnyheartbeat likes this.
  16. Whackless

Whackless Fapstronaut

What is the R word?

17. Roy T. Bennett