1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

JOIN THE 90 DAY REBOOT PROGRAM HERE!! (CHECKED DAILY AND HOSTED BY Real_OGH)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Real_OGH, Sep 18, 2015.

when does everyone want to start the reboot?

1. 21th September

2. 1th October

3. ASAP

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. MartianCactus

MartianCactus Fapstronaut

PMd again but didnt O, it took longer than usual and I didn't feel like continuing. I have actually started kind of hating PMO so I guess I am losing interest!! Thats a good thing!! On to reset the counter..

2. Boyfriend reset so I will too.

Overfloweth and M4s1cF@n7 like this.
  3. Exonyte

Exonyte Fapstronaut

4. Hard.ik_Yadav

Hard.ik_Yadav New Fapstronaut

I've joined this program today, hope it will help me to quit PM. My best record is 30 days and I'm struggling with this shit since from my childhood. Hope ...I will make a new record.

M4s1cF@n7 and Deleted Account like this.
  5. Ridgeline

Ridgeline New Fapstronaut

6. hopper18

hopper18 Fapstronaut

Well, my initial goal was days and today is day 7. The day is it over yet but so far I'm feeling strong.

My next goal is another 7 day period. I'm joining in here because long term reboot is my mission and I intend to do it one week at a time, following the old 7 towers metaphor.

I'm in for the 90 day challenge. I have a thread going where I check in each day and have met some great support through that.

Thanks to everyone on here who cares.

HP.

7. Azrael5

Azrael5 Fapstronaut

I'm starting today, wish me lucks guys (and gals)...
    In the past I've lasted maybe 3-4 days without PM...

Hugs

M4s1cF@n7 likes this.
  8. Tyty

Tyty Fapstronaut

day 3 hard mode PMO free. had a sexual dream on 1st night.. omg i have had fiendish -like cravings ever since. I didnt realize it would be so physically demanding. I have taken week breaks that were easy as pie.. i think one part of my brain knows that it is not getting that oxytocin supply it was used to getting. i dont care how much of a fight it is. i am getting the results i am after.

9. Overfloweth

Overfloweth Fapstronaut

Day 61 hardmode.

This week sexual thoughts have come back quite strong so I'm gonna post my progress in this thread too so I can maintain focus and restate my intention daily to get to 90.

Stay strong and keep striving.

M4s1cF@n7 likes this.
  10. john wheel

john wheel Fapstronaut

You are the man - a shining beacon to us all!

Mlaj and Deleted Account like this.
  11. m3llo

m3llo Fapstronaut

Only day 3, hard mode of course, girlfriends are for normies. Urges are hitting me hard. Record is only 7 days, but this time I'm sure I can at least make it a month.

12. Day 2, onward and upward! Imma pummel these urges till they are KO'd for good :D

Overfloweth, Tyty and M4s1cF@n7 like this.
  13. M4s1cF@n7

M4s1cF@n7 Fapstronaut

Day four completed. No urges some thoughts.

Deleted Account and Overfloweth like this.
  14. joe242

joe242 Fapstronaut

Im going strong but the urges are coming. Need some positive courage from y'all.

15. Overfloweth

Overfloweth Fapstronaut

Day 62.

Make no mistake this addiction is real. We need a bulletproof plan and strong determined effort to fight it. Onward brothers and sister. Keep striving for freedom.

16. t8031t

t8031t Fapstronaut

this will help

17. Okay I'm new here so I have no idea what am I supposed to do but I want in.

18. Hi everyone! I was happy to read your last days' news. I am so glad that some seem to go so smoothly through all of that (I am only at day 3, I had some thoughts yesterday and was willing to watch a few pictures on the Internet just to have them pass away, but I knew it was not the solution at all, so I disconnected from wifi), well done guys, keep on! You are our lights in the darkness!

For those who relapsed or who have just joined, let's do it together! We know the feelings afterwards, we know all the stupid time we waste and all we could do instead for feeling more confident and being more performant in our studies/jobs/family lives/friendships... Le's do it together! Alone we cannot, so when I feel urges, I come here and try to help others! We know that just receiving a small message of encouragment, just a "welcome, you are not alone" is important, so let's be real men! We can overcome all of this (fot me, it has been 25 years and I wanna go ahead now).

For those who are believers, let's pray for each other and for all those who registered on this website or those who are just visiting!

We will manage together!

19. Michael Beets

Michael Beets Fapstronaut

Day 1, 2, 5, 9 and 14. These are some of the hardest days for me, I have failed several times on these days in the past, but should differ from person to person. It does get easier after a couple of weeks, the 2nd week is always the hardest for me because then depression hits hard. Keep fighting!

20. Michael Beets

Michael Beets Fapstronaut