1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

JOIN THE 90 DAY REBOOT PROGRAM HERE!! (CHECKED DAILY AND HOSTED BY Real_OGH)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Real_OGH, Sep 18, 2015.

when does everyone want to start the reboot?

1. 21th September

2. 1th October

3. ASAP

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Alpha J.

Alpha J. Fapstronaut

Day 2 DONE.. Woooo feeling SOOOO GOOD.. Just so happy to see all the people fighting.. It motivates me to keep on moving forward... If you are dealing with urges.. Simply think of how SHIT ur gonna feel later.. That helped ME a lot today...

Lets go TEAM

Overfloweth, M4s1cF@n7 and john wheel like this.
  2. joe242

joe242 Fapstronaut

Urges are growing

3. Just relapsed after going four days I will be joining this challenge but I will not limit myself to 90 days.

M4s1cF@n7 likes this.
  4. Fap_Doc

Fap_Doc Guest

Google these:
    1. The Flood (Genesis 6-8)
    2. The cities of the plain, including Sodom and Gomorrah (Genesis 18-19)
    3. The Egyptian firstborn sons during the Passover (Exodus 11-12)
    4. The Canaanites under Moses and Joshua (Numbers 21:2-3; Deuteronomy 20:17; Joshua 6:17, 21)
    5. The Amalekites annihilated by Saul (1 Samuel 15)

Fap_Doc likes this.
  6. magicdagger

magicdagger Fapstronaut

But I have a bad headache...can this be because of NOFAP?
    In my opinion it can't. Keep no fapping, reach the 90 days and you feel even better. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you

7. M4s1cF@n7

M4s1cF@n7 Fapstronaut

Day six completed. Some urges.

8. A couple of days ago I was edging in the morning, quite confident that I wouldn't orgasm, but I guess with the build up I came way quicker than I had anticipated. So a 28 day streak came to an end.

I had successfully cut out edging at night but I knew that the morning was still problematic and I didn't know what strategy to employ to cut it out. But I think I have found one that works. On Sunday I set myself a new rule. If I edge then I reset my counter.

So far it has worked. I feel like I'm operating at a higher level of chastity already, not giving myself any room for manoeuvre in my thoughts. No edging, that's it. I'm kind of surprised how well I am responding to this higher standard. I think the 28 day streak was a stepping stone.

magicdagger and Overfloweth like this.
  9. eggsmile

eggsmile Fapstronaut

Many days were pass but coming will better, from our choice

10. Nibbles

Nibbles New Fapstronaut

Joined the community today. I found out about NoFap this morning and I am looking forward to this experience.

Overfloweth likes this.
  11. Overfloweth

Overfloweth Fapstronaut

Awesome achievement my man. Congrats. And brilliant post full of really useful tips and advice. Thanks for the post.

t8031t and Mlaj like this.
  12. Overfloweth

Overfloweth Fapstronaut

Don't think there are any rules as such bro. Just think of it as an extra place to post your intention and commitment and encourage others. That's it really. Good luck.

13. Overfloweth

Overfloweth Fapstronaut

Make a 100% commitment to reach your goal.
    Then learn to be ok with discomfort without running from it.

joe242 likes this.
  14. Overfloweth

Overfloweth Fapstronaut

Good work bro. Give yourself no room for manoeuvre. I like that.

Anything that gets in your way of achieving your goal should go on that list of banned activities and thoughts. For me that includes sexual fantasising. That's the getaway to everything else. So I simply so NO and let it go every time it comes. "I am not my sexual thoughts. They do not control me and the choices I make". I ask myself, "Are these thoughts right now helping me achieve my goal?" If the answer is NO then I drop them.

Keep striving bro.

15. Erik Lin

Erik Lin New Fapstronaut

Trying to beat my nine day record. It is so difficult. :(

Deleted Account likes this.
  16. john wheel

john wheel Fapstronaut

Four days in. Feeling good but also sense I need to be vigilant for the surprise ambush - complacency is the enemy!

17. Alpha J.

Alpha J. Fapstronaut

Middle of Day 3... Feeling powerful but afraid of the evening(usually thoughts creep up on me at night on the3rd or 4th night)

Gonna lock my phone awayXD... For REAL tho..

18. Alpha J.

Alpha J. Fapstronaut

Precicely my brother

19. Hard day to me today, several urges... and it is only the middle of the afternoon...

20. juan de los palotes

juan de los palotes Fapstronaut

Hi everyone! I'm starting today the 90 days challenge (in fact, I started yesterday at night). I will do it in "standard mode" (P-M), cause I'm in couple.

Should I create a new thread to reafirm my commitment with the rebooting? I'm new at the forum so any advise will be really appreciated.

Azrael5 likes this.