1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My Life is Falling Apart

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by LifeTransformation2017, Apr 25, 2017.

1. My life is falling apart because of one silly issue. The problem is I shave my pubes, but I don't shave my balls so my balls are really hairy and my underwear pull the hair that's in between my balls and my legs. I'm not sure what to do about this problem. I tried cutting this hair with scissors and I got a lot of it, but not enough to make the problem go away. There's still a lot of hair on my balls. I'm not sure what to do about this problem, but I know I need to do something. It's not just discomfort I'm going through. When I have this discomfort I start leaking precum. That results me in loosing testosterone. When that happens I get a lot of anxiety. I lose muscle mass. I gain fat. I'm unmotivated and lazy. I have no confidence in myself. I can't concentrate or stay focused. It's absolutely horrible. I lift weights and when I look in the mirror and see that I'm getting small, it destroys my confidence. Sometimes my anxiety gets so bad I can't look people in the eye. I get really bad mood swings. Sometimes I just get this really strange feeling I can't describe. I was making so much progress. I successfully put my addiction behind me. I was so proud of what I had achieved. I knew I was headed for success. It's so devastating for me. I watched all my gains from the gym go away. I also noticed that I'm tired all the time, but before this issue i had a lot of energy. I've experienced nothing, but negative effects from this. It's not just discomfort we're talking about here, my life is falling apart right in front of me because of this. I want to ask you guys reading this: do you think I should shave my balls? I have never shaved my balls nor have I ever wanted to. But I think that's the only solution to this problem. Is there any thing else you guys can think of that could help? This problem is tearing down my confidence. I feel like i can't truly enjoy life again until I take care of this problem. What do you guys suggest I do?

2. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

You're fine. As long as you don't accidenly shart, you're good.

3. I feel like I have to do something about it though. It terrible. Not just the discomfort, but everything that goes along with it.

4. YngwieWanksteen

YngwieWanksteen Fapstronaut

Sure, why not shave them?

Hair grows back, right?

I'm kinda surprised you haven't already.

5. Is is dangerous though? Have you ever cut yourself while doing it? How careful do I have to be? what's your technique for doing it?

6. YngwieWanksteen

YngwieWanksteen Fapstronaut

I never have shaved my "sack". I shaved my pubes above the frank, that was a mistake when it regrew.

I would just pull on the sack, stretching the skin and shave lightly. You have to be as careful as you need to be to not cut yourself. How do you shave your face without cutting it?

7. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Wear loose fitting boxers.

Themadfapper likes this.
  8. Man... what kind of a causality-conglomerate is that?

Just shave it, how to do it? Strech the skin and do the thing with the razor. If you google "how to shave your balls" you'll find hundreds of videos even. Good luck, try to not get too crazy about it, I doubt it'll turn your life around, but if it will.... damned! that's gonna be an awesome biography!

"How shaving my balls saved my life!"

9. Jaime123

Jaime123 Fapstronaut

Buy a bodygroom.

10. I have a Phillips Norelco bodygroom that I use to trim my pubes, but I don't think I can shave my balls with it. It's too big and you have to keep the guard on it at all times so I don't think it would do the job.

11. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

It's funny when someone is minorly inconvenienced and they make grandiose statements like "my life is falling apart" ...that's when you know you're dealing with a spoiled/privileged person who's never faced any real hardships in their lifetime.

12. Get out of here. Unless you know me, then you really can't make comments like that. You don't know what I've been through.

13. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut