1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

JOIN THE 90 DAY REBOOT PROGRAM HERE!! (CHECKED DAILY AND HOSTED BY Real_OGH)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Real_OGH, Sep 18, 2015.

when does everyone want to start the reboot?

1. 21th September

2. 1th October

3. ASAP

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. john wheel

john wheel Fapstronaut

Seven days in. Hope everyone's having a good day.

M4s1cF@n7 likes this.
  2. Nevertoolate88

Nevertoolate88 Fapstronaut

1 Month now. I came out of psychiatry, still struggling with depression and the loss of my ex-girlfriend.
    Hardest time of my life, but I try to use this crisis to become a person I´ve never been before.
    Stay strong guys.

M4s1cF@n7 and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Exonyte

Exonyte Fapstronaut

Day 4. no fantasizing.

@Mlaj congrats man! great to see someone make it

Mlaj likes this.
  4. I'm In!
    Currently on day 2.
    was a hard day 2 Times thought really hard about relapsing but managed to over come it by doing a session of the 100 push upchallange insted (I don't know why I did them naked but in the end idc it was a huge sucess).
    Got exposed to nudity twice today ,too. One time by accident on youtube but left it immediatly and the other time by using the NoFap-Emergency button (did this happen to one of you guys before?)

StormHunter likes this.
  5. Diablo2200

Diablo2200 Fapstronaut

I don't even remember the day

6. SO happy for you mate. Great to hear all the good fruits.

Mlaj likes this.
  7. Damn it, my 2 day streak was on a roll and then boredom!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2017
  8. BeautyForAshes

BeautyForAshes Fapstronaut

I did this a lot. The wide push-ups puts more emphasis on you pecs (chest), and to an extent, your abs (unless my form was flawed). You might not believe this, but a few years ago, I could do 1000 in a day within five hours. It's not impossible. I didn't even hard the best cardio. After a long hiatus, my chest shrunk, and so did my motivation. Now, I can only do 300 a day in a three hour span. This was 5 years ago. Maybe because my testosterone was at its peak.

9. BeautyForAshes

This is what gets me the most. I got "bored" doing push-ups. That's the "devil". Every time you do something that improves you life, the lack of motivation kicks in.

10. I'm in. Hard mode 90 days, currently on day 4.

M4s1cF@n7 likes this.
  11. BeautyForAshes

12. eggsmile

eggsmile Fapstronaut

Guys help me. today will be little bit harder then yesterday

M4s1cF@n7 likes this.
  13. BeautyForAshes

What's going on?

14. MartianCactus

MartianCactus Fapstronaut

Relapsed on Day 4...it was tough. Well, at least I tried this time!! It was a hard fight. It started in the morning and ended around when it is starting to get to evening. It was hard..very hard. I pulled through the afternoon but couldn't control myself after that. Reason of relapse- excuse. Just that 1 second of small thought in the mind and you are off. I was even about to close my phone in the bathroom to get out but after a moment of struggle I gave in..

Its pretty demotivating once you think about it after you are done. BUT im not gonna give up!! Thats one less excuse at least. This time for sure I am gonna reboot. Resetting the counter tonight. I don't care what it takes, I won't PMO from now on. No excuses, I don't care if hell breaks loose. From now on I won't give up on my word!!

15. I have the same problem with doing it in the bathroom. I lost a 4 day streak a little while ago. What is really helping me this time is that I made a rule that I can't bring my phone no matter what into the restroom. I don't know if you are willing to make a sacrifice like that but it helped me.

Overfloweth likes this.
  16. Onto my 5th day now. Starting to feel temptations but I am holding strong.

jesusmysaviour and M4s1cF@n7 like this.
  17. I collapsed in on myself last evening at like 6PM after a two day streak. I will keep my hands clean this time for serious!

jesusmysaviour likes this.
  18. Nevertoolate88

Nevertoolate88 Fapstronaut

Don´t worry if you relapse, its an addiction guys. Stay strong, we will do that!

19. Overfloweth

Overfloweth Fapstronaut

Awesome...you have it within you my friend....First goal...33 days...beat your best and then onwards from there.

jesusmysaviour, john wheel and Ak468 like this.
  20. Today I was a little tempted, but fighted with the urges and held on. First semi hard day on this streak.

jesusmysaviour and M4s1cF@n7 like this.