1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Question from a Newbie

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Bronan the Brobarian, May 1, 2017.

1. Bronan the Brobarian

Bronan the Brobarian Fapstronaut

Hey everybody. I'm in college right now and am currently talking to a girl. I don't see her every day, but when I do I talk to her for a little bit, and if I'm not currently doing anything when I see her I'll walk her to wherever it is she is going, and I'll text her every few days. I try to make it pretty obvious that I'm flirting with her (even if it is a little cringy). Here's my problem; I have asked out a bunch of girls, but none of them have ever wanted to go out with me. Because I have never had a date/ girlfriend, I don't know where to start. I don't know if what I'm doing with this girl is the right thing to do, how to tell if she is interested, or if I have waited too long to ask her out (about 2 weeks). I will say that after a week of no PMO, I do feel more confident in myself, and I have heard that women can sense that in a man, so I guess we'll see if there is any truth to that. Any suggestions?

2. Headspace

Headspace Fapstronaut

Just ask her to go out. Think up a location where you'd like to be with her and where you'll feel comfortable (and may be an alternative in case she doesn't like it), but may be she will have an idea herself. If you know where you can catch her ask her straight to her face, if you don't text her or call her; if you usually don't call her you can choose texting I think.

From your information it is hard to tell whether or not she likes you, or whether or not she might start to like you when you open up. Just take it easy.

3. PyroFighter

PyroFighter Fapstronaut

I echo the statement that you should just ask her out. Worst case is she says no and you move on to someone else. Best case is she says yes. But remember your self worth is not tied to her at all.

Deleted Account likes this.