1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Friends Problems, some help and advice please??

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Becks Riviera, May 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Becks Riviera

Becks Riviera Fapstronaut

I have some problem lately with my friends, i am feeling they are 3 of them and talking things behind my back because i think lately i havent been so friendly and close with them, this was lately i had some problems with my life and wasent happy about that, i was a little busy improving my selfe and first time i am seeing some future for me.I can feel that they are not happy about that, that they have something to say to me and the comunicaion bettwen us hasent been so good.
    What should i do guys and sorry for my english, i am not the best at explaining things and writing :( ???

mmmauriziooo likes this.
  2. It's a bit normal for your friends to be angry that you haven't been so close to them as you say you used to. In general people are being offended very easily. But if they like you and love you, then they should have been happy with the fact that you did this to improve yourself.

I suggest you talk with them and see what the reason for them having that behavior is.

Jimb0 and Becks Riviera like this.
  3. addictedhusband

addictedhusband Fapstronaut

Open and sincere communication is always good. Not very common among guys. Talk to your friends and be sincere. I have lost good friends for being too closed or not clarifying issues on time. Good luck!

Becks Riviera likes this.
  4. mmmauriziooo

mmmauriziooo New Fapstronaut

The best thing to do is talk to them. The worst thing you can do is just let your friends slip away and maybe the can help you with the problems you were talking about.

5. Becks Riviera

Thank you so much man for your reply and good advice.
    Thats true i need to tell them that i wasent feeling good with old me and need some changes. zthey are the best friends ever and will be but i can feel that better like old me smoking and not giving f***k for nothing. I dont know but thank you man you helped so much

Nikolai likes this.
  6. Jimb0

Jimb0 Fapstronaut

Like others said you must talk to them. Tell them you're trying to improve yourself. If they are true friends they will support you in your endeavors. You got this.

Becks Riviera likes this.
  7. Becks Riviera

Thank you very much yeah i have changed for good so much lately and i can see that they are so confused sometimes and think that i dont want to stay with them. They dont want to change, do same things coffee, smoke cig, talking dirty, . :(

Last edited: May 3, 2017
    mmmauriziooo likes this.