1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New here

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by lavendereyez, May 4, 2017.

1. lavendereyez

lavendereyez Fapstronaut

I am a 45 single female who has been struggling lately with really low self-esteem that feeds off compliments and connections with men online. I know God is the only thing I need but that is a hard connection to make when your needs are physical and really persistent.

2. You're in the right place to find healing and recovery from your online addiction. I recommend that you start a journal and record your high and low points, and to read other journals of people that have dealt with the same issues. You got this!

D . J . likes this.
  3. lavendereyez

lavendereyez Fapstronaut

I will do that. Thank you so much

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

5. lavendereyez

lavendereyez Fapstronaut

Cry out to God for help. Not allow myself to look online other than for work; I work at home. Thank you for the warm welcome

6. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

sparkywantsnoPMO likes this.
  7. lavendereyez

lavendereyez Fapstronaut

I bookmarked it now. thank you.

D . J . likes this.
  8. BeautyForAshes

BeautyForAshes Fapstronaut

Howdy Hizgirl, welcome to Nofap. I used to suffer from low self-esteem too. I conquered that era of my life and if you will allow us to help you conquer yours. I can't allow a fellow member to go on like this.

9. lavendereyez

lavendereyez Fapstronaut

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!!!

10. BeautyForAshes

BeautyForAshes Fapstronaut

I know you see it girl!

lavendereyez likes this.