1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Alyx87

Alyx87 Fapstronaut

I'm so so grateful for 4 full days of no urges. Really. Don't know why this streak has started out so easy but I'm grateful for it with all my heart. I now know it's possible although it won't always be smooth sailing.
    I'm grateful for having friends I can go and play snooker with tonight.
    I'm grateful for feeling calm and content since yesterday morning.

2. Wise_Paragon

Wise_Paragon Fapstronaut

Good Day all. Sometimes in life we look but we don't see. Gratitude changes that and for that i'm grateful.

I'm grateful for:
    People: A great man once said, everyone has the potential so bring value to your life. I'm not the most socially open person to people. But I don't discourage it. I'm grateful for the people I have come in contact with who has changed my life in even the smallest manner.
    Difference: The fact that everyone is different makes the world what it is. Being different from someone makes us all unique which makes us all special. I'm grateful to be different.
    Change: I'm grateful that change is abundant. We're never stuck we only choose to be, we can always change however we want and for that i'm am grateful.

1. I'm thankful that for feeling optimistic.
    2. I'm grateful that I abstained from PMO today.
    3. I'm grateful for making a concious choice to eat healthy today.

3. RobH1

RobH1 Fapstronaut

I am grateful that I got to sit outside and got some work done in the sun.:emoji_dark_sunglasses:
    I am grateful that I had a little workout.
    I am grateful I am going to get to bed early today.

4. tiredofbeingtired

tiredofbeingtired Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful that I only edged this morning and did not dig myself any deeper into the pit of despair we call PMO.

2. I am grateful for hope.

3. I am grateful for pretzels.

5. burningmidnight

burningmidnight Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and how great it was.
    2. I am grateful to stay dry after being out in the rain.
    3. I am grateful for the food I ate.
    4. I am grateful for the coming sun and warmth it will bring.
    5. I am grateful for music I got.
    6. I am grateful for the hidden wonders in life and when they will come.

6. nojerking

nojerking Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for the water that I drink and shower and do a lot of stuff with;
    2. I am grateful for the air that I breath;
    3. I am grateful for women. Women are amazing!!!! really amazing!!!!!

7. Wise_Paragon

Wise_Paragon Fapstronaut

Good Morning everyone.

I'm Grateful for:
    Resistance: Yesterday I was so distracted with social media getting hooked by the novelty...I'm grateful that I was able to resist further temptations that would lead to PMO.
    Workout Partners: So glad I decided to hit the gym yesterday. Working out with someone really makes me go for gold in my workout. I love pushing them to their limits as well. I'm grateful for that.
    Calm Mornings: So peaceful, so relaxing. The best start to a morning is one without stress, worry, or fear. Mornings like these i'm truly grateful for.

8. Day 1/30

1.) I am happy I woke up this morning. There are many people who won't, and there are many times in my life where this would have not made me happy; but today, I am thankful I am.

2.) I am thankful that for my job. Many people struggle with money and work, and thankfully, though I'm not specifically "well off" I have a job and can get what I need.

3.) I am thankful for my beautiful girlfriend. She is one of if not the largest light in my life. She gives me strength and passion among other things.

9. burningmidnight

1. I am grateful for resting.
    2. I am grateful to have some money in the bank.
    3. I am grateful for the sun.
    4. I am grateful for Spotify and its music library.
    5. I am grateful for the new things that might happen.
    6. I am grateful to have a job tomorrow.

10. m.coming.back

m.coming.back Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful to knowing this webstie (NOFAPE)
    2. I am grateful to listening the speech of God now
    3. I am grateful for starting a new challenge

11. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful that I did not masturbate.
    2. I am grateful that I did resist the urges.
    3. I am grateful that I went to the gym today. 2nd day in a row. The session was not so good like yesterday, but better a worse session than no session at all, is it?
    4. I am grateful for the members who keep posting here!
    5. I am grateful for the cold shower I took.
    6. I am grateful for my preparation for the morrow.
    7. I am grateful that I live. We have to live our live and do not care what others think of us!

12. a. im grateful for paint thinner to get atleast some paint off me
    b. im grateful that its calming to paint
    c. im grateful for the strength to be even a little productive today

1. I'm grateful for my relapse. It motivates me to keep going even better than before.
    2. I'm grateful for discipline.
    3. I'm grateful for my inner strength.

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2017
  13. Overfloweth

Overfloweth Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for all of you who post in this thread. I've just caught up on 4 days worth of posts :) it really helps develop Mudita, which is Pali for appreciative joy at the success and good fortune of others. Your joy is my joy :) the opposite of schadenfreude!

I'm grateful for my research and it taking me into new unexpected areas of atomic physics, chemistry and biology. Even science has its mystical qualities.

I'm grateful for switching fapping for meditation lol and the unfolding transformative nature of this process. Keep striving friends.

14. Alyx87

Alyx87 Fapstronaut

Cold shower. I'm grateful for fighting a very brief edging/peeking episode with it. It got my mind completely off it.

Home. People have such a hard life. I've got a roof above me, great food to eat and a warm cosy bed.

My customers. They give me purpose and I enjoy making them satisfied.

15. Wise_Paragon

Wise_Paragon Fapstronaut

I saw a funny quote which said. "Monday's don't suck your life does" hahaha Make the best out of everyday no matter what day it is.

I'm grateful for:
    Tradition: I'm not the most traditional type. But it's not such a bad thing. Tradition is one of those things you'll miss when it's gone. I'm grateful for tradition.
    Life: Life is short. Being able to sit back and relax. Enjoy the sun and the fresh air right now gives me a sense of gratitude. I'm grateful for this life and I want to make the best of it.
    Internet: The internet has made the world even smaller. I'm grateful to be here in a community with people from different parts of the world, sharing thoughts, advice, and wisdom.

16. nojerking

nojerking Fapstronaut

1. I am gratteful for sand. after you start tuning up with yourself your realize that you don´t even pay atention to the things you like. they seem small things but they aren´t. everything you like matters. so I am grateful for the sand that I step on everytime I go to the beach. it´s a great feeling;
    2. I am grateful for my hair cut machine. I can cut my own hair.
    3. I am grateful for my headphones.
    4. I am greatful for my smartphone and Pc. even though they are not in a good shape (lol) they allow me to do what I need to do...so yeah I am so greatful for them;
    5. I am grateful for this nice pic I have by my side of when I was a baby. what a cute baby. lol

1. I'm grateful for feeling better than yesterday.
    2. I'm grateful for having the strength to push through negative emotions.
    3. I'm grateful for the rest after a tough day at work.

17. burningmidnight

1. I am grateful that today is finished.
    2. I am grateful for the job offers I got.
    3. I am grateful for the warm sun and nice weather.
    4. I am grateful for friends and new things.
    5. I am grateful for the new jobs I applied to.
    6. I am grateful for the good feeling I am keeping.