1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Few days left to complete 90 days I can't believe it !!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Osama416, May 12, 2017.

1. Osama416

Osama416 Fapstronaut

So the last time I fapped or PMOed was on the 14th of February and because February has only 28 days I will officially complete 90 days without PMO on the 17th of may , I can't believe that this is happening! I also stopped smoking like 3-4 months ago combine that with NoFap I had a lot of uncountable benefits like :
    -increased focus and alertness
    -better workouts and increased endurance
    -0 % anxious in social interactions and situations
    - increased confidence
    -vivid and meaningful dreams
    -achieved things that I couldn't even believe that it's possible in these 3 months
    - better grades in university
    -optimism and feeling great 90% of the time.
    And so much more !
    Although I don't have a girlfriend now that wasn't one of my goals when I started in fact girls text me now and I don't chase girls I am more focused on chasing my dreams and ambitions now . ? How did I get to this stage ? Be failing couple of times and learning my triggers! This is very important because if you can control your triggers you will be successful I had days where the urge was so strong I was almost about to edge and relapse but I reminded my self why I started this and took a cold shower and the urge is gone ! My other advice would be to always surround yourself with people and socialize more ! Because if will find no time to fap anyways and you will gain more meaningful relationships that hopefully will enrich your life , I would encourage anyone who was seriously addicted to pmo like me to start NoFap and believe me it will have a profound effect on your life . And don't ever think of giving up I failed like 5 times at least before I got to this streak the longest was 1 month and a half and it doesn't count because I thought that edging wasn't considered as a relapse LOL and I was edging too much . So I hope this encourages all of the people that are still on their journey to 90 days and best of luck and much love y'all

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  2. Familymanbrad

Familymanbrad Fapstronaut

Thank you for the post! Very inspiring! I am happy to hear all the benefits you received! I am on day 22 and already feeling the benefits!

Keep crushing it!

DonnieDarko and Osama416 like this.
  3. Osama416

Osama416 Fapstronaut

Thanks for the kind words , keep going you will get to 90 days in no time and make small goals it helped a ton ! Best of luck :)

Familymanbrad likes this.
  4. Mr.No

Mr.No Fapstronaut

Also on no smoking.

5. laris

laris Fapstronaut

Nice post!Life is better without PMO,definitely!Its too short ,keep the positive attitude!

6. Apothecarist

Apothecarist Fapstronaut

7. TheFutureMe

TheFutureMe Fapstronaut

Good one @Osama416 , Great to see that the necessary trials and errors helped you narrow down your triggers and weaknesses :) Definitely the way to go!
    What's your plan now? More challenges?

8. Osama416

Osama416 Fapstronaut

Hahaha hell yea !

9. Osama416

Osama416 Fapstronaut

Thanks for the kind words it's definitely is ! Youu too !

laris likes this.
  10. Osama416

Osama416 Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot , I am willing to persue bigger goals in my life and fitness goals , to be honest I consider nofap as a lifestyle now iam not willing to fap again !

IWillQuit likes this.
  11. Osama416

Osama416 Fapstronaut

Thanks brother youu too !

Apothecarist likes this.
  12. never fap

never fap Fapstronaut

Osama416 likes this.
  13. never fap

never fap Fapstronaut

Great job bro.. I am really motivated and u gave me so much hope. I'm new to this site and when i read your success stories , i started believing myself that i can also keep myself away from PMO and become more stronger and 100% confident in everything, .. I started my journey on NoFap and hope it will give me the best life i always dream. Thanks for your motivation and please give me some motivation how i can stop permanently masturbation and i recently set my goal for not to masturbate for 1 month and i wanna be successful in this and reboot myself permanently..Any tips or suggestion for me? Plz reply back..Sorry for writing too long

14. Osama416

Osama416 Fapstronaut

It's okay brother I am glad that I motivated you it's an honor , as for tips my biggest tip is to believe in yourself and fight your urges and when they come just take a cold shower it has helped me a. Lot do something you love , I fell in love with working out and eating healthier which has also helped me , also try meditation

never fap likes this.
  15. ATW504

ATW504 Fapstronaut

Love the post and your changes are awesome. I hope to see some of the same in me.

16. Osama416

Osama416 Fapstronaut

You will brother , and yeah I wanted to say this self improvement can come from other things not only NoFap such as : excercise , social gatherings , meditation , etc ...

17. DonnieDarko

DonnieDarko Fapstronaut

Oh man I'm only at my 15 day without PMO and i already feel such approvement!
    I can't imagine how you feel..
    I've been working out, eat halthy , studying harder, feel great at work and in every aspect of my life =)
    Keep posting, you're inspiring!

Osama416 likes this.
  18. Osama416

Osama416 Fapstronaut

Thank you soo much for the kind words ! I will try my best to keep on posting :) keep going it will only get better and better :)

19. never fap

never fap Fapstronaut

Thanks Brother for your motivation. I'm also in love with bodybuilding and i work out hard, studying hard and i really appreciate your effort and i wanna beat my urges and i will reach my goals no matter what.. Keep posting like this and motivate people like us.
    It's been 5 days on my thread and i started seeing benefits..Truly the awards are countless. I believe in you brother. We r in the same journey. Keep inspiring and keep rocking..ENJOY !!!

20. Osama416

Osama416 Fapstronaut

Thank youu !! I really I appreciate it I hope you achieve all your goals best of luck brother

never fap likes this.