1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey there, I'm new here!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Dr. Loose, May 13, 2017.

1. Dr. Loose

Dr. Loose Fapstronaut

Hello everyone reading this, as the title states, I'm a new Fapstronaut (always wanted to be an astronaut, but I guess this is close :D). Like most of you here, I've been struggling with a PMO addiction for a while now. If I had a dime for every time I said "this is the last one", I'd probably be able to buy this site by now. Tonight, after doing you-know-what, I made the resolution to say that statement for the last time! So I've signed up here hoping for some support, motivation and the push need to get through this. As the Japanese say, Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu (Please be nice to me)

2. Very close. Just 2 letters added. Don't dream to be an astronaut, study and become an astronaut.

Are you Japanese? Doesn't matter which country you are coming from: welcome in our community.
    Maybe you want to make a commitment and start your NO PM - journey. Will not be easy but worth the effort. The Fapstronauts will be very nice to you. :)

3. Dr. Loose

Dr. Loose Fapstronaut

Haha, thanks. I'm not Japanese, just a big fan of their culture. And I do wanna make a commitment to quit this once and for all.
    Thanks for my first reply by the way

4. Dr. Loose

Dr. Loose Fapstronaut

Haha, thanks. I'm not Japanese, just a fan of their culture. And I do want to commit to quitting PMO.
    Thanks for my first reply, by the way