1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NBA outlet

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by notime2waste, May 7, 2017.

1. Forrest he got shit done. That's why he's one of the top PGs right there. When the clock is down to 7 secs this man just makes it look easy.

2. ethan.s

ethan.s Fapstronaut

Awesome game last night, would've liked to have seen the Celtics close it out but props to Washington man, those last few seconds were hella intense. John Wall is a monster, idk why everyone's always sleeping on the wizards

3. notime2waste

notime2waste Fapstronaut

I know I'm late but just now getting time to chime in -
    I feel really sorry for these little boys who look up to our modern day sports figures...not all...besides "The Decision", Lebron is worthy of being a role model, and of course there's others...but...James Harden.......no words. No one knows what really was going on but...when he intentionally fouled out, that told me he just gave up. I think that's what it was, he just gave up...with the whole city on his back, he said I'm done. It was selfish and self-centered because he wasn't thinking about anybody but himself. Just had a cavalier attitude about the whole thing. and to think that I was routing for him...I'm with Stephen A. - I'm disgusted. As long as they getting their money I guess they don't care. And yeah I haven't forgotten about GSW too and Durant. I'm not mad at Durant, I'm disgusted with GSW for making a move like that. It was cowardly and they went from golden boys to bullies in an instant.
    Bring back the 90s!
    Ok rant over, I'm done.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. notime2waste

notime2waste Fapstronaut

Ha! that was HUGE. Go head Wall!!

Lazarus Shuttlesworth likes this.
  5. Forreal. He gave up and then right after he went to the strip club. I'm all for strip clubs and naked women but you have nothing to celebrate about. There's a video of people in the strip club chanting "MVP! MVP!"

Stephen a smith got me weak

6. notime2waste

notime2waste Fapstronaut

????? I didn't hear about that!! Yo there's something in the NBA water...these dudes just don't care anymore. You know, it starts at the top. If the front office and the Association as a whole don't care, they're not gonna care and I think that's what's happening. They know they're seen as just commodity and moving parts for the bottom line...$. That's why I'm not mad at Durant. I personally wouldn't have done it but I get why he doesn't care anymore, he just wants the bottom line...that chip and that money. We mine as well get used to this.

7. notime2waste

notime2waste Fapstronaut

Kobe Bryant was probably the last of a dying breed. The reggie millers, the john stocktons...they're ghost. You mine as well not buy a jersey anymore because by the time you wear it people will be burning it or he'll be playing for the other team smh

8. Really excited for this Spurs/Warriors matchup.. what are y'all predictions? I'm going with Warriors in 6. But IF Aldridge, Murray & Simmons can go off, who knows...

9. Warriors in 5. Sad to say this, cause I'm Spurs fan, but that's the reality. GSW will win the NBA title this year.

10. Do not underestimate the king. Durant couldn't win against him before and he won't be able to again. Currys gonna choke, no shocker there

11. notime2waste

notime2waste Fapstronaut

1 > Warriors
    2 > Spurs
    3 > Spurs
    4 > Warriors
    5 > Warriors
    6 > Spurs
    7 > Warriors

I think it's gonna be a tight one...a couple trademark high scoring GSW games in the beginning but overall its going to get strategic, lock down D and low scoring toward the end.

I hope Curry and Durant are pumping that ice water in them veins...
    My thing is, if you're going to acquire anyone after last years meltdown, get a proven winner. Now GSW got 2 guys who choke...it just does't make sense. They're just a big bully now...they bully their way through the regular season but can they win is the question? If they make it to the finals I'm going with the Cavs...and if they loose, Durant needs to get out and go to the Wizards.

12. So basically whenever Durant loses now he should just switch teams? Smh

13. notime2waste

notime2waste Fapstronaut

Nope, I just think it was an unnecessary move. He belongs on any team but the Cavs and GSW basically. If he's gonna be a top 3 player he's gotta carve his own instead of jumping on someone else's. I think the Wizards make more sense because he could have a Kyrie Lebron situation there with Wall and Wall loves to pass, but who knows

14. notime2waste

notime2waste Fapstronaut

Wow...was just looking at Steve Kerr speak to them at half time and he said exactly what I was thinking, that they're out of sorts. Spurs are still in the flow from the last game...

15. Curry is going off tbh but the spurs are absolutely rolling on them. Fuck yeah. I hope the spurs win this series

notime2waste likes this.
  16. notime2waste

notime2waste Fapstronaut

I want the spurs to win too but it won't be as exciting if Kwahi isn't 100% and then TP's down. I also want GSW to make it to the finals so they can loose.

I like Kyle Anderson's game...he's got that slow jam tempo lol his nickname should be baby Fundamentals because he's got that precision like Duncan

17. Zaza with the sneaky bruce bowen move on the contest..

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  18. Who ya got: Wizards or Celtics?
    I think Wizards have a better chance at forcing 6 games with the Cavs than the celtics do.

19. Celtics all the way. We got homecourt baby :emoji_sunglasses:
    This game is more than a game 7 for us. Now that all the team's with next season's top UFA's are eliminated, a lot of them are gonna be watching this game. It's more of a recruiting pitch for both teams really...
    Hopefully i'll get up on time to catch the game.

20. Apparently after Tom Brady won the superbowl, he texted Isiah thomas and said, "its your turn". That would absolutely WILD if beat the cavs and then the warriors. i doubt it though