1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm new here and I want to get read of my PM0 addict

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Apexkid, May 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Apexkid

Apexkid Fapstronaut

Hi everyone

Im new here and I joined this forum just to help me abstain from PM0 today is my day3 since discovering that I'm suffering from pied. And I really need to cured, any help to speed up my recovery.

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

3. Apexkid

Apexkid Fapstronaut

Thank you for your reply, but I think my strategy is just to stop watching p and replace it with something else. I believe if I can get rid of P. I'd have no much issues with MO

4. How many times you failed trying to quit pmo?

5. Apexkid

Apexkid Fapstronaut

I only found out that I was suffering from pied 3days ago when I had to put a girl in my bed, and I have Already abstain from pmo for about 2days because of failed attempt in the past To have sex. But now that I know I'm suffering from pied. This is my day4 and I'm feeling OK with no pmo

6. Apexkid

Apexkid Fapstronaut

This is my day 4 and I'm already feeling comfortable with no PMO, I have discussed my PIED issue with my gf and she had no issues with it.
    We have been dating for 2 months with no mind for sex or anything and we were both cool untill we tried to and i was unable to get it up. And I think she was going to help get my brain back to my normal self. With the cuddling stuffs etc. When is just the best time to start this

7. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut