1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey there, I'm new here!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Dr. Loose, May 13, 2017.

1. Dr. Loose

Dr. Loose Fapstronaut

Hello everyone reading this, as the title states, I'm a new Fapstronaut (always wanted to be an astronaut, but I guess this is close :D). Like most of you here, I've been struggling with a PMO addiction for a while now. If I had a dime for every time I said "this is the last one", I'd probably be able to buy this site by now. Tonight, after doing you-know-what, I made the resolution to say that statement for the last time! So I've signed up here hoping for some support, motivation and the push need to get through this. As the Japanese say, Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu (Please be nice to me)

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

3. Dr. Loose

Dr. Loose Fapstronaut

In a nutshell, my plan's to keep myself busy with other things in life

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

5. Dr. Loose

Dr. Loose Fapstronaut

Thanks for the tip