1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

After countless streaks... Just not fapping is not enough!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by LoyalKnight, May 16, 2017.

1. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

Just to abstain from NoFap is not enough. I thought it was, if I would be honest. I started NoFap in September 2016, and since then I did streaks of 10, 30, 50, 92 days. But recently I adopted a strategy of constant improvement and the implementation of simple disciplines into my life. Unexpectable things happened, and I want to share an interaction I had today with this beautiful community.

I cannot believe myself. When I was in the occupational guidance center (from the state to get help about students future path) , I saw a really attractive girl, and she would enter the room after me. I did not think about anything, the just thing I thought about was that I should talk to her. It felt like automated, I did not think of anything else, I just thought I should go and talk to her. Hard to explain, but it felt automated. And after I finished I went to her, said good day and that she could enter after me. After that I asked her why she was here, she said to get knowledge of what she can do after studying. I asked her what she studied, and it was BA. I could have asked more like how it was, but I did not feel like to. Instead I said ok, have fun then, she smiled (seemed to be happy/flawed for what ever reason) , said thanks and then I went away. This is a great progress for me, I did not expect I would be able to do such an interaction so soon. (Actually, in the recent time I maintained an attitude saying that I would be able to do such a things, I stayed always positive.)

Only like 5 mins afterwards when I was sitting in the subway to go back home I realized that I never did something like that in my life, it was the first time. I simply felt like it, and I did not think of possible outcomes, I just did it. To be honest, I stammered a little when saying a word, but I simply did not give a s*it. It was my first time after all!

It may seem really insignificant to you, but it is significant for me. I never approached a girl I did not know in my life before, and finally I did. I am impressed of myself. The book I read, called "Slight Edge" may have helped me here, it is about the seemingly insignificant things that matter in life.

I know, I could have asked more to her and talked more with her, maybe I should have, but nevertheless I am proud of myself. Leaving for gym now, I hope you all will take your time to read this. Have a nice day to you all!

2. Should have, would have, could have... bollocks. The thing is you felt like it you did it. It felt good. This is a very inspiring post to me. Congratulations!

3. ATW504

ATW504 Fapstronaut

You did it and you feel good about it. Its the little things that you do everyday that will make you stronger and make you the man that you deserve to be. Build on that and talk to two more girls today. Keep Going and Stay Strong!!

LoyalKnight likes this.
  4. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

Yep, I simply felt like it. It felt automated, but natural as well. I never talked to an attractive girl I did not know before. Glad that it inspired you!

Indeed, the little things matter. I will continue living my life. This moment came out of no where, and I used the chance. Hell yeah!

5. IamRick

IamRick Fapstronaut

Even baby steps eventually lead to success, congratulations man.

LoyalKnight likes this.
  6. jipsikid

jipsikid Fapstronaut

I was feeling like relapsing but your story inspired me to continue. Thank you bro!

LoyalKnight likes this.