1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why All Women Love Alpha Male ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by soumyajit, May 18, 2017.

1. Jim's flirty banter and charm is so attractive! He makes Pam laugh and feel respected and understood. I'd go for him straight up.

2. interesting...... i'm more of a Kevin myself.. is he also an alpha male?

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. What do you think?
    Flirty banter, charm, make you feel understood? I think not. Kevin would be an absolute friend zone.

4. :'''( i see...

5. Gamma male: Bruce Banner

End of thread.

6. BigandBeastly

BigandBeastly Fapstronaut

You should look up a Jordan Peterson Segment on YouTube where he talks about the domination hierarchy that exists in all groups of life

7. Spiff

Spiff Fapstronaut

I think of alpha males as socially dominant, which can take many forms. It can be the big muscled athlete, wealthy professional, or popular party guy, among others.

Women like alpha males the way guys like hot young girls. It's a physiological thing, it's what gets them hot and bothered, it's what our genes want for reproduction. Many women and men (particularly as they get older) are able to elevate their brain power above their loins to choose partners who are pleasant and will make better long term partners.

But when it comes down to it, the alpha male is the equivalent of the 20 year old chick wearing next to nothing, they're noticeable and exciting.

8. soumyajit

soumyajit Fapstronaut