1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Manchester Suicide Bomber - Salman Abedi

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, May 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SMH, really? You're going to use this tragedy to push your political viewpoints? Please man have a little respect for those who've died.

2. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

I've been watching the news coverage on Sky News. It's really a terrible event. There's more coverage on the British news and you can see it more of course. Really awful event.

3. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

"I" didn't politicize this problem. The root of this problem is political, and the blame belongs to the left's political correctness and philosophy of complete open borders and letting anyone into a country including terrorists bent on killing innocents. We can't do anything more for those that are recently victims of this terrorist attack since they are already dead. Our focus should be on preventing future terrorist attacks by changing immigration policies, but no, this won't happen because liberal politicians want to repeat this same pathetic routine after a terrorist attack, and that is blame racism and continue the stupid political correctness. So I stand by blaming this on liberals and the blood is on their hands.

Al123 and Nikolai like this.
  4. Estus

Estus Guest

That garbage quote isn't appropriate for any thread.

5. John84

John84 Fapstronaut

The west has got to civilised, we can't take the ruthless action we need to take to deal with barbarians.

Last edited: May 25, 2017
    Runtilmylegsdropoff likes this.
  6. Geyser

Geyser Fapstronaut

Your entitled to your opinion, Estus.

The quote is about giving it your all in everything you do in life. Seems like a worthwhile sentiment to me.

7. Themadfapper

Themadfapper Fapstronaut

Did you read what was posted? Apparently, the perpetrator was born in the UK.

A couple things. Why would ISIS take credit for it? Why would they take credit for the actions of some lone teenager? If it's really connected to middle eastern terrorism why go after civilians? Why not politicians or high profile people. This could actually win them favor with the masses and would make a lot more sense.

They need to kill I'll estimate 30million before they break even as well as destroy the infrastructure here and throw us back into the stone age. I'm sure not going to call them evil and certainly not cowardly when apparently this fellow lost his life while western soldiers kill from far away in safety.

Last edited: May 26, 2017
  8. Shais

Shais Fapstronaut

Well this idiot didn't even read quran I guess there is nowhere in quran that says killing of a human is allowed.. Quran says if u kill one human being it is equal to killing of all human race and if u save one human being its equal to saving all of humanity. These people who are using the name of religion to take people lives they have no religion they are mostly just brain washed by organisations whose motto is just to cause unrest among nations... If we read history of Islam and how it was preached we will find that Islam only spread through love and good character. I feel terrible for these idiots who take lives of innocent people. May they have guidance

9. I agree @Shais.

10. Constantine Bold

Constantine Bold Fapstronaut

Islam, Quran or the Muslims in general, are in no way responsible for the actions of that individual.

Nowhere does in the Quran does it state that one will be rewarded for terrorist actions against innocent young girls and boys.

Quran states clearly:
    Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel [and the Believers] that whoever kills [innocent] soul unless for a soul [retaliation for murder commited] or for corruption [done] in the land – it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one – it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

11. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

This disaster is really serious. I've been watching a bunch of YouTube videos of vloggers giving their opinions. Lots of anger out there. And of course lots of sadness too.

12. John84

John84 Fapstronaut

I find this hard to believe, because in muslim countries its widely accepted and common for a man to murder his wife or sister by stoning for commiting adultery. There must be some mention of allowing murder in the Quran somewhere!

Last edited: May 26, 2017
  13. Themadfapper

Themadfapper Fapstronaut

What does any of this have to do with Islam?

America and the west have killed I believe over 30 million people in the Middle East. Islam has been around since forever, but they were not attacking the west.

I think this might have to do with the slaughtering of people in Middle Eastern nations killing their children, destroying their nations, starving them, sanctions, stealing from them, polluting their nations, etc, etc.

Muslims have been in the west for hundreds of years maybe over a thousand. They haven't been terrorists all this time. This has nothing to do with their religion and they are not the aggressors.

I'll give you an analogy.

You pick on this Muslim kid at school every day. You destroyed his families livelihood they were starving. Then you killed his brothers, sisters, and parents you torture him with knives, electricity, sodomy and humiliate him. You tell him he is evil and that he has wronged you, that you will no longer take it, though.

One day he escapes his cell. He is horribly wounded from the torture you did to him, but he manages to escape and somehow manages to break your Xbox. You return home. You are furious you are outraged, you call to God for vengeance, but then you question how can there be a God with such injustice in the world as has just happened to you. You swear to yourself you will no longer be a sap you let kindness get the best of you but now you seek vengeance.

14. Facts: The victims are unable to say thank you for your sweet ''thoughts and prayers'', and their families won't give a goddamn fuck about these. Their loved ones will still be dead, and they will still see their kids in coffins. Your prayers can't change that.

I've heard this phrase even from politicians, ministers, prime ministers, presidents! Not only now, but after previous terrorist attacks too. And I wonder, why they ''pray'' and not take actions instead? No one cares about their condolescens, people actually want them to do something to prevent future events like those!

You don't have to share your thoughts and prayers on the internet in order to feel sorry. Most people do it, because... most people do it. It is a bit egoistic also.

15. In fact, family members have said over and over again how much they appreciate all the expressions of support and the feeling of togetherness contained in such messages. What would you know about what the families think? Are you calling them liars? :eek: Just stop this tiresome and utterly inappropriate personal opinion of yours which no one else agrees with. :mad:

16. Igy, relax. What happened, happened. Those people got killed, they can't come back. Other inoccent people will be killed in the future, if no political action will be taken to stop this kind of terrorist attacks, something that I think will happen unfortunately. And yes, people do agree with me. Of course not everybody agrees with our opinions.

Al123 and Runtilmylegsdropoff like this.
  17. @Nikolai, relax.

Do not seek to speak for the bereaved families of the 22 individuals murdered in Manchester, that is all I am saying. Peace.

18. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

liberalism is a mental disorder. They do nothing different to stop future terrorist attacks. It's the same routine, innocents get killed by islam, and the idiot shit libs claim it's not islam until the next islam attack on innocents. This is one of the reasons Trump won. People got sick of obummer getting on TV after every terrorist attack and then saying it wasn't islam. No fuck you obummer, it was.

19. I am neither an idiot nor a shit liberal. Daesh are a so-called Islamic State. They are not true followers of Islam and what happened in Manchester was not an attack by Islamists.

Deleted Account likes this.
  20. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

Have you thought about running for president? You could be the first non masturbating president.

Deleted Account likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.