1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Best rapper of all time?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, May 1, 2017.

1. Why be so disrespectful to big and pac man? Forreal. I understand that their death only made them bigger but they deserved the rank that they are at now. Their songs and lyrics are unheard of. Pac had such an impact in the "ghetto" communities in his time.

Rakim is dope, I'll give you that

immortal5 likes this.
  2. Jesus Christ man.....

3. immortal5

immortal5 Guest

@wethebest Gtfoh, in no way is he top 5 or even top 10. I can understand maybe top 50 for both biggie and pac but anything else would be mad generous. Theirs some dope slept on lyricists like canibus and K rino who are brilliant lyrically, then theres some dope hiphop legends like LL, Rakim, Kool G, Krs one, and so on.
    I guarantee you if Tupac was alive he wouldn't be looked at as great as he currently is, he is over praised due to his unfortunate death, if he didn't die then he wouldve gotten embarrassed, DMX, Rugged man and plenty of other rappers were coming at him with diss songs but all changed their lyrics out of respect after his death. Got to give pac credit for hit em up tho, brilliant diss song that always gets me hyped.

Ashin_kusher likes this.
  4. sknnyjns

sknnyjns Fapstronaut

5. Let's be very clear here.

You are going to sit there, on a public NoFap forumn. And say ll cool j, rugged mann and KRS one for godsake are all better than Tupac Shakur? I need clarification. Bc im taken back.

Biggie and Tupac are top 50? I would be surprised if somebody said they weren't anything less than top 5. That's insane.

Hit me up is a fantastic song

6. And on a sidenote:
    Afroman is by far not one of the best rappers, but I think he's still dope af. Like his other songs except the main ones are the absolute best. Crack me up every time

7. immortal5

immortal5 Guest

Who tfs Afroman lmao, I've never seen tupac on a real top 5 list tbh. And why the fuk is ll cool J so underrated, that mofo was a beast in his prime, ruined careers, fkd kool moe dee up when he was untouchable, I get he has some faggy love songs for his homosexual and feminist fan group but some of his lesser known songs are pretty dope. Ra is funny asf, I never said he is above pac, honestly don't know where I'd put him lmao.

8. Truuu

immortal5 likes this.
  9. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

10. Since we're on the talk of rap, y'all hear about this 11 year old kid from philly? :emoji_sob::emoji_sob:

This is so jokes but also Fire too lol He's about to hit a million views and it's only been a week.

Deleted Account and immortal5 like this.
  11. immortal5

immortal5 Guest

Not into white people rapping lmao. he aint bad tho ill give him that.

12. Will_power_now

Will_power_now Fapstronaut

13. The fidget spinners got me dead lmao

14. Pichaelthompson

Pichaelthompson Fapstronaut

15. thel00ker

thel00ker Fapstronaut

Lol the spinners over the eyes lmao
    Love hip hop but not enough to give a qualified answer. I'm not from the US so not really raised between that music. Will check out the posts for more rappers to look into. Glad to see something like this on NoFap

16. Protagonist

Protagonist Fapstronaut

Don't know about best rapper, but here's the worst rapper. :emoji_laughing:

17. Whirlygig

Whirlygig Fapstronaut

18. BeastMode24x7

BeastMode24x7 Fapstronaut

HIPHOP is more like an abstract painting
    you cant compare two