1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone see anything out-of-the-ordinary in life?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by RedPillRebooter, May 29, 2017.

1. RedPillRebooter

RedPillRebooter Fapstronaut

Has anyone seen or experienced anything out-of-the-ordinary or strange in their lives?
    Such as seeing a UFO or a monster. Seeing something in the woods, etc.

Can't say or remember if anything out-of-the-ordinary has happened to me.

2. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

In 2011, I went to a very remote place at about 1am to do some star gazing with a friend.

It was 10 miles from the nearest small village (1 square mile size village).

No street lights on the roads, no nothing. It was just baron earth and hills and trees.

I was driving back and I saw this really bright white circular light to my left, it looked big, like the size of the moon from earth.
    So I stopped and looked at it. I had my windows down, and there was no sound of anything like a jet or helicopter. For a few seconds it was still and very bright. Then all of a sudden it literally just started to go up and then accelerated at an instant rate away from me slightly at an angle, then it faded into the night, all without any sound.

To this day I have no idea what it was.
    But I remember it like it was yesterday it was that confusing and amazing.

It could very likely be some kind of secret technological plane or indeed something more alien. I will never know, but it gave me chills.
    My friend who was with me also saw and was also awe struck.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. IamRick

IamRick Fapstronaut

Sadly no. Sometimes I wish I cold meet a vampire or werewolf, that would be totally awesome as long as they dont eat me.

Star Lord likes this.
  4. Something out of the ordinary....hmmm :emoji_thinking:

Oh I know! I'm posting in a thread started by a member who said they were leaving nofap for good!

Strange shit fo sho!

5. RedPillRebooter

RedPillRebooter Fapstronaut

And the thread is officially hijacked...

6. Take a chill pill, no ones hijacking shit around here, beta Betty.

7. Kennen

Kennen Fapstronaut

Well I did experience something..

It was in the elevator.. My friends and I rode it, and we remembered that we pressed the button to go ground floor. . We even felt that it went down..
    After a while the door opened and of course we left the elevator.. But we were shocked because we were still in the same floor level-4th floor :eek:

8. Rockhold

Rockhold Fapstronaut

The previous house I stayed had this negative energy. Like I don't know if I was high or just crazy but I felt watched, woke up in the middle of the night sometimes. I was paranoid and one time sleeping in the living room I thought, or actually saw a small floating head on the ceiling. Like a spirit or something. My heart started racing.

An old man did die in that house and his casket was actually put in the livingroom like this open casket thingy, so their family would have this last goodbye before the actual funeral, weird white culture, I don't know what the fuck them niggas did but so I heard.

That and me and my friends used to go to graveyards and laugh at some gravestones, silly shit like that. Talk smack. Nothing major.

But yeah, don't stay in a weird house. That's my advice. Or maybe I was tripping, I don't know.

9. John84

John84 Fapstronaut

I seen one of those grey aliens one night. I woke up and it was at the side of my bed and about 4 feet high, large black eyes, grey skin and there was green aura around it. I couldn't move I was paralysed. I was told it was called sleep paralysis and that its normal to see monsters or things when it happens. hmm I'll go with that option instead of jumping to extreme conclusions.

10. If your ass hurt afterwards then it wasn't sleep paralysis.

Deadlihood and Star Lord like this.
  11. Rockhold

Rockhold Fapstronaut

Like you dudes probably all live in the US and UK, but where I from, especially little towns in the east, in the second world war or before were most likely filled with nazi's and nazi sympathizers. Some of those old bigger homes were headquarters actually.

So if you're jewish or muslim, or both, your black ass probably should not be living in one of them homes where the "ubermensch" spirit is alive and well.

Fuck it. I said it. Lets just hope no one I know reads my stuff, tehe, I like to lay low.

12. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Take a red pill, Loser Liveli.

Livelihood likes this.
  13. Blackenglish2017

Blackenglish2017 Fapstronaut

Seen a ghost in a grave yard. More like a spirit

14. Thought I was Jesus 3 days ago. Don't take whatever recreational drugs these kids are taking these days. shroom ectasy crack LSD milkshake.

15. Yeah one time I went camping with a youth group in my church when I was really young. Basically we played hide and seek and I ran a little to far into the woods bc I'm fucking good at hide and seek. Well, I was hiding under sticks and leaves for about an hour. Then I saw it. Or something.. A white horse w a horn on top of its head. Rainbow hair flowing in the wind. Yeah... I saw a fucking unicorn taking the fattest, magical shit of its life.

No I didn't, unicorns aren't real. Just like everything on this thread

16. Is it possible this was just a mechanical error?

17. Kennen

Kennen Fapstronaut

I don't think it's a mechanical error..
    We even asked the guard on the 4th floor and said "those elevator are 'Train to Busan' (horror movie)" . .