1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you do for a living?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Jonathansierra, May 28, 2017.

1. Jonathansierra

Jonathansierra Fapstronaut

As we all go through this journey together. I want to know what you guys do for a living and how it correlates with your nofap journey. I am a trash truck driver. Before I started nofap I would take every opportunity when i stopped at the store to pmo twice then get back to work. Now I stop at the store and actually buy food instead of pmo and I get off work a bit earlier.

joarev85 and Headspace like this.
  2. Happy Man

Happy Man Fapstronaut

Any one can flap, regardless of profession. There is no correlation. You can be Black, Asian, Oriental, White, fat, thin, lawyer, doctor, builder, plumber, sales, advertising, fashion, man, women

3. IamRick

IamRick Fapstronaut

I work at Victoria's Secret, handling panties keeps me triggered AF

Jonathansierra likes this.
  4. TwelveFoot

TwelveFoot Fapstronaut

Small family business, so I do all sorts of stuff? Mostly mechanic-ey, or wood related.

FightAgainst and Jonathansierra like this.
  5. Kennen

Kennen Fapstronaut

I am a customer service rep..
    The environment is kinda stressful so there were times that I have to resort to PMO . .

Jonathansierra likes this.
  6. Oskar kantor

Oskar kantor Fapstronaut

Hermano de hola

Yo soy Técnico de Sistemas y también en la pelea contra el PMO un saludo desde Colombiano y que bien que estés excelente...

7. TOR

TOR Fapstronaut

I am a student ...

Gamebred305 likes this.
  8. Lifelover78

Lifelover78 Fapstronaut

I am trying to start a business.

9. Jonathansierra

Jonathansierra Fapstronaut

Saludos de un Hondureño hermano. Estamos aqui juntos!

10. joarev85

joarev85 Fapstronaut

I am a student, I have studied both music and kindergarden-studies. I failed this semester so I am kind of depressed. I know that working in a kindergarden will make me unhappy.=returning to PMO. I have therefore tried to change my life. I want to be a bus-driver. I feel a happiness in my body everytime I think of having this job. That is why a thought became reality. I am now attending a course that will end up in the driver licence.

11. Vicky T

Vicky T Fapstronaut

I am an ERP Consultant.

12. TOR

TOR Fapstronaut

Good luck m8 ! You r on right track. Dont think too much about relapse ... Or u will

13. What is an ERP?

Vicky T likes this.
  14. Broadly speaking, I work in publishing and the media. I often work from home. The disadvantage is that I'm usually to be found in front of a computer screen, and you know what that can mean. However, I'm currently on my best run ever and have no intention of giving up.

15. Vicky T

Vicky T Fapstronaut

Hey IGY. ERP is Enterprise Resource Planning. SAP is the software that I configure. So you can say that I am a SAP ABAP Consultant. ABAP is its programming language.

16. Vicky T

Vicky T Fapstronaut

I think I am on the same boat as you. Instead of sitting in a closed room I try to do it in the open. I mean my work on the computer screen. :p

Woodchester likes this.
  17. joarev85

joarev85 Fapstronaut

Is that true? Thinking too much will END up in relapse? How?

18. joarev85

joarev85 Fapstronaut

Great! Keep it going!:)

Woodchester likes this.