1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I support Wonder Woman

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Waldo101, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

Just saw the movie. We need more female super heros. We need more female presidents and world leaders.

I even think a female James Bond would be refreshing.

2. There are plenty in comics. They just yet to make movies about them. They are simply not as popular cos most of the audience for action superhero movies are males. Hence they want relatable characters for males - males. Most females are into romantic films and shit like that. Only reason why they did Wonder Woman in the first place was because they had to, because of the Justice League.
    No, we really don't. I do get that a female does not automatically equal a feminist. But more often than not they come together. Also with heavy leftism too. And that bullshit has no place in country leadership. Take Sweden for example; it has been turned into a shit hole. Or should I say - rape hole. ;)

No! Go fap yourself. James Bond is one of the movie symbols of male masculinity. That would be mockery.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2017
  3. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

4. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

Alpha males can be boring and predictable. If we can't have a female James Bond, we should have at least have softer James Bond who's into baking cakes and is not afraid to cry and falls in love with over weight women.

Monster Carrot likes this.
  5. NO i disagree. I dont support Feminism. It is destroying society. We need more male super heroes.

6. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

But I'm tired of looking at these men in skin tight clothes

7. Monster Carrot

Monster Carrot Fapstronaut

We need a transgendered Supertransman too.

8. I doubt this will happen. I remember the outrage over a black James Bond that Idris Elba was rumoured to be in. Even Roger Moore had something to say about that..

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  9. Baroque

Baroque Fapstronaut

10. DrAwesome04

DrAwesome04 Fapstronaut

I watched it today. The Review:_
    The film is kinda slow in the middle and in the end you will be left unsatisfied for more action. But that's action! Story wise,the film's really good as an origins story. Acting's solid and you will find tons of humor in it, even more than Baywatch!
    But where the movie fails is the bad ass part for which I went- fights and action sequences. They are average. The movie succeeds when the men understand the power of Diana Prince in the film. The movie builds up a very strong female lead which stands by her decision and thoughts.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Female James bond- I am totally for it. It will be killer and sexy at the same time. I think Priyanka Chopra or Emily Blunt will fit. If Scarlet wouldn't be black widow then I would love see her sexy husky voice on the screen as James Bond.
    But the question is - would you be still called James if you are a female homo sapien? I don't know.

11. Baroque

Baroque Fapstronaut

They made an all-female Ghostbusters last year and it bombed at the box office.

12. DrAwesome04

DrAwesome04 Fapstronaut

Because it sucked as a movie!
    Make good movies with female leads and it will be good. There has to be a female James Bond, or another Salt movie.
    Now that's great film making.
    I think Edgar Wright or Chris Nolan ought to make strong female lead movies!
    Nolan gave a good role to females in his movies but after all it's not that strong as the male ones.
    They also made Rough Night with Scarlet, but I don't think it'll be good.

13. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

A female James Bond Could work if she's the daughter of the Sean Connery James Bond.

Her last name will be Bond. Sean Connery could be in the film too as the original aging James Bond but he's on the side lines

The movie can potentially draw a big audience because there is that emotional family legacy attachment that audiences usually are drawn to.

Spiff likes this.
  14. Bob Snider

Bob Snider Fapstronaut

Lol no we don't and a female James Bond would be stupid.

15. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

But if it's well made and clever, you will be shocked.

16. Bob Snider

Bob Snider Fapstronaut

Personally I prefer the old school sexist James Bond. He is a good role model for how men should be.

Baroque and jaha like this.
  17. Why not a Supertranswoman?, huh, you sexist pig! :D

Monster Carrot likes this.
  18. Monster Carrot

Monster Carrot Fapstronaut

I forgot, trans from woman to man is too hetero-normative. Lol

Hobbes likes this.
  19. Now you're catching on. Haha.

20. meanbean70

meanbean70 Fapstronaut

Not a hundred percent sold on that, but i'm willing to see it.