1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My mom pranked me

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Duke of Gine, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Duke of Gine

Duke of Gine Fapstronaut

I had a huge crush on this girl in high school 20 years ago. But like a cute, innocent crush.
    I had my own tv in my basement and I would often PMO or psubMO or MO down there (I'm at 32 days no PM right now)
    But I had to be careful in case a family member came down and caught me, so I would often watch TV in a sleeping bag. I could MO in there without suspicion.

One particular night, it was kinda hot so I literally got naked and then got into my sleeping bag and started searching TV channels for something to arouse me.

I had my Kleenex in the sleeping bag and I'm 100% naked.

I am not making this up.

Without warning, my crush walks into the TV room! And I'm not talking about this happening in a fantasy that I was concocting in my mind. She literally walked into the TV room.
    I had no idea what the hell was going on. My mind couldn't even register why SHE would be HERE right now. She'd never been to my house before!! I didn't even know that she knew where I lived!!!
    "Hey Duke"
    "Hey" (trying to hide this erection I've been working on)
    "You mentioned that you have the sheet music for (can't remember) and I want to borrow it. Is that ok?"
    "sure"
    "Ok, awesome. You're the best. Where is it?"

In a perfect world, I AM topless because I looked like a male model from the neck down back then. But I'm not just topless. I'm 100% buck naked, and my clothes are not at the bottom of my sleeping bag either. They're across the room.

I can't recall exactly what happened next. I think I sent her upstairs to ask my mom where the sheet music was so that I could put my clothes on. And then my mom found it and my crush left.

I'm about 99% certain, looking back, of two thing
    1) my mom knew EXACTLY what I was doing down in the basement
    2) she sent that girl down there because she thought it would be funny

I think it was "My Heart Will Go On", that Celine Dion song from Titanic. Not sure.

My mom totally pranked me.

2. Quiver

Quiver Distinguished Fapstronaut

LOL

Duke of Gine likes this.
  3. FriendlyGuitarist

FriendlyGuitarist Fapstronaut

That is funny! Especially coming from a mom.

Duke of Gine likes this.
  4. John_Smith

John_Smith Fapstronaut

You should've played it smooth. Tell the girl to turn around while you get dressed because you prefer to sleep in the nude. Then wait for her to try to catch a peek and go from there.

StevieSunshine likes this.
  5. immortal5

immortal5 Guest

LMAO, but 20 years ago is a long time. How old are you brah?

6. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Hilarious .

immortal5 likes this.
  7. Duke of Gine

Duke of Gine Fapstronaut

I'm almost 40

immortal5 likes this.
  8. Duke of Gine

Duke of Gine Fapstronaut

The shock of her being in my basement was too huge to be able to play it smooth. Even if I wasn't naked, I still don't think I could have played it cool.

Lmao I can vividly remember her head popping around the corner and me just not being able to compute how she could be in my home

Quiver likes this.
  9. avatarivn

LMAO.

This sounded like the first episode of a harem anime.

10. That was hilarious...
    Your mom is like
    [​IMG]

Hezeru likes this.