1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

DAY 128! How i became an addict, how PIED afflicted me, how i'm defeating it. The entire story

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Santa Claus, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Rimen85

Rimen85 Fapstronaut

Hi Frederico,

Just read your story, I find it inspiring considering I am currently 20 and in the same situation you were at that age. Like you, I am also not a bad looking guy. Only difference is I have kissed many girls and performed oral sex on girls but really never any further because I was always scared after my first incident of performance anxiety during a bj when I was 17. My question for you is what did you tell your first gf at first during the first few instances of your performance anxiety? I want to have a good idea of how to address the issue if it arises for me again.

Santa Claus likes this.
  2. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Fapstronaut

Thanks very much for your words! Keep strong :)

3. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Fapstronaut

Tks bro! :)

4. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Fapstronaut

Sorry but i already synthetized a lot :D

5. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Fapstronaut

Hi Rimen85, thank you very much for reading my story and for the appreciation, it means a lot.
    Well, until 20 i did nothing not because of my performance anxiety but because i never found until then a girl that i liked very much; it is possible that my addiction made me require too high standard or simply didn't make me desire to have real sex while i could masturbate every time i want. When i finally found the right girl, and the will to start a relationship, i thought that sex would arouse me like hell but in fact it didn't go this way. Remember that my girlfriend didn't know that for me it was the first time, she thought (because i told her) that i have had lot of girls and lot of sex in the past... as you read the first times it was a disaster but she was very kind to me, i tried to make the situation funny telling her that she made me nervous but in reality i wasn't so amused. Time after time things got better but the turning point was when she gave me an handjob after the third time that we failed... we were in the bed, talking normally and then she began touching me and it was magic, i felt very relieved. We started taking our time and not trying to have mandatory sex, for around two months we discovered us sexually with bj, hj and so on and the first time of sex arrived naturallu as an epilogue of this phase; in fact i was much more relaxed after that period.
    Have i been clear? :)

Rimen85 likes this.
  6. Rimen85

Rimen85 Fapstronaut

Yes! thank you Santa Claus, that definitely gives me a good idea of how to go about this in the future

Santa Claus likes this.
  7. joe242

joe242 Fapstronaut

Dw man I was joking. Im gonna read it. So many good reviews so it must be good

Santa Claus likes this.
  8. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Fapstronaut

Ahah, i know... let me have your feedback ;)