1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Annoying habit

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by dico888, Jun 10, 2017.

1. dico888

dico888 Fapstronaut

Okay, so long story short;

I keep putting my hand in my pants every freaking minute (and fumble around there a bit). Without knowing it. I bust myself at least 20 times per hour when I'm home (don't even have to be alone). It's a tick, a habit.. an addiction almost. Luckily I never do this in public, but I would like to know if other people have this.

IT'S TIME TO STOP!

Anyone has some advice on this?
    Trust me when I say, that I am thinking about hurting a finger, so that when I unconsciously do it again, I will bump my pain finger and will be alerted that I do it.

It's messing with my reboot.

Hit me up :)

Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
    A41:14A likes this.
  2. A41:14A

A41:14A Fapstronaut

Yeah.. hahaha! Pocket billiards... (tend to know what you mean) It's a male thing akin to Al Bundy from Married with Children.. Lmfao.. Cheers for the great post! :)

3. dico888

dico888 Fapstronaut

Haha thanks man. Good I could give you a laugh :D but it's actually messing with my reboot. :p

When I google the problem, all I can find are these woman websites on why men do this. I know why I do this, it's a habit and I guess it feels good, but I want to get rid of it.
    I have thrown away PMO, almost no more sexual fantasies, but only need to lose this common habit.

I tried to hurt my finger, but I can't lol.

4. JWwantsalife

JWwantsalife Fapstronaut

I also had the same problem. Fortunately, I found that I normally put my hands in my pants when I'm lying down while watching a show. My hands are free which is why it became so comfortable and easy to constantly touch my dick.

Just get in a position that makes putting your hands into your pants not easily achievable. Like for example, it can be something easy like just sitting straight up and not lying down. This develops good posture and also makes it difficult to put your hands in your pants. Once you make it a habit, it'll become normal to not keep touching your dick.

dico888 likes this.