1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Would you hit a girl back?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Freedom is a state of mind, Jun 11, 2017.

1. I can partly agree with you, but it sounds a bit bizarre for me. These things - as I see them - is a bit about objectifying women. Do you also apply the same theory in a male vs male situation? (With this beta and alpha thing)

2. I feel sorry for you, but in this case its not about just particularly hitting a woman. Its about being insulted and than hitting back

3. Rockhold

Rockhold Fapstronaut

You can be classified as the white knight simp. Captain-save-a-ho. Won't end up well buddy.

If a woman randomly attacks me and makes me bleed or scratches my face I will give her the one hitter quitter. I try to stay in shape, I have a pretty rock solid boxing bag that I train on also. You need to make sure you have dynamite in your hands - self protection is always a necessity.

4. I wouldn't hit a girl or a boy back.

5. my mother manipulates ,blackmails and even sometimes get angry like hell if dad shows her mistakes to her.

So i have seen my mom controlling my dad.
    My das isnt weak,like he was bodybuilder who had won the "Man of my village" award when he was young.yet its very unpredictable about my mom why she does that.Somwtimes she cares so much if dad is late that she would call him amd ask of everything was going right.

But basically my dad is strong yet not Alpha.
    he wont hurt mom.

But when a stranger Would hit you again and again for no reason why would you tolerate that bullshit .Give Back what they deserve

6. Rockhold

Rockhold Fapstronaut

Of course. Why would you get into an altercation with a guy? There are a lot of losers out there that have nothing to lose. You being strong and in shape already does the talking for you.

7. Rockhold

Rockhold Fapstronaut

See, what did I tell you lol.

8. You maybe right, but not hitting women is like batman's "one rule" for me... basically, I'm not a peacekeeper, if someone insults or strikes, I insult and strike back, but with females... it drives me back...

9. Rockhold

Rockhold Fapstronaut

I am speaking for me though - I have mostly Iranian blood(Golden medalist wrestlers/weight lifters) so fighting comes natural. I had family members that struck terror in the hearts of people in a pretty small town in the early days before they got married and move away lmao.

10. Nah! Not really a white knight, kinda "dark obligatory have be knight" type...
    If I'll allow this shit to happen in front of me, it will be like I'll feel shitty for a long period. It's like a psychological fulfilment - I just try to stop something I wasn't able to stop when I was a child.
    I can't say that I sympathize all females without exception, that would be a lie... They are different and I'm not a high level gentleman.
    I was attacked once by girl for no reason (I believe she made a mistake, Ididn't knew her) and she hit me in the face. I didn't strike back. She went away thinking she hit the right person, but it wasn't true. So what could i do? Nothing. So I just continued my way.

11. Rockhold

Rockhold Fapstronaut

What are the chances of you seeing a woman being attacked in front of you... And a woman randomly hit you in the face? How did you allow her to come that close to you.

Anyway, I don't see myself being attacked randomly anytime soon. I will see how I feel about women after my 90 days - if my libido is on horndog mode I will obtain me a fuck buddy, maybe several. No strings attached, no "I LOVE YOU BABY" nonsense, just bang and al right sweety goodbye see you next time.

12. @Rockhold All your talking about alpha and all that stuff: You despise beta's and think you're an alpha. Doesn't make sense, there are few people out there who are true leaders in society and they don't look down on others but protect them, for that society will treat them differently and give them power. Almost everyone is a beta, but noone wants to be one. They misinterpret the word completely wrong, these are normal people, nothing to despise there.
    There are people that are especially weak, but they need protection more than others and they need teachers. That is, why a man protects his woman, because she is weaker and needs protection (back in the day).

13. I don't believe that they are big chances, but it happened to me, right? How I allowed her to come close? It was a street, people pass close to each other and we even don't pay attention on each other, that's all.

14. Rockhold

Rockhold Fapstronaut

Well in case of the guy being splashed in the face with a little water and screaming like a bitch - yes, I do kind of despise these type of people. I wouldn't attack them though. I can't really take violence anyway.

Don't you come from the sperm cell that won the race against millions? Weren't your ancestors strong enough to procreate? So actually there is an alpha in everyone. You as a guy are more or less designed to get out there and seduce chicks. And women are the receptive ones - that is why I love chicks hehe.

Some guys just turn fucked up. Don't know if it's survival of the fittest, or they just give up or what. Some don't even have the courtesy of smelling good - i've sat next to plenty of guys in the bus or train that smelled like doo doo and sweat. And would it hurt you to brush your teeth? Take care of yourself. I expect the same for women, their vagina's to smell good, hygiene, being somewhat skilled.

Anyway I am out. Things to do.

Just be the best version of you.

15. Rockhold

Rockhold Fapstronaut

And shave those balls - please.

16. Did I missed something or every second person on this forum is just obsessed about idea of being alpha male?

17. Don't run away. Jesus...

18. Braniac

Braniac Fapstronaut

19. Maybe not the best wording, backing down is what I meant to say. I'd not just start running in the other direction

Deleted Account likes this.
  20. I disagree with the notion that being "alpha" and throwing your weight around is a good thing. I would not hit a girl unless it were absolutely necessary. For example, if she were threatening someone's life or health, then it would be time to use serious force.

Manliness largely consists of governing your strength and keeping your composure and self-control.