1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. SheMonk

SheMonk Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for
    • being able to step back from my anger, and wait until I am calm and clarified, thus ready to act from a conscious place.

• the universe always providing the right outcome with least resistance, if you just let it. Everything came to me at the right time.

• putting my foot down and removing myself from two trying relations.

• remembering that you cannot control other people. You can only control yourself and how you choose to respond and act. And that's what I did, by removing myself entirely from the equation, like an adult. My happiness is my own responsibility and I refuse to let myself get dragged down by other people, even when it means I have to let them go entirely.

• resolve.

2. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful that I stood firm against our common foe today.
    2. I am grateful that I love myself.
    3. I am grateful for the important lessons I realized today.
    4. I am grateful for the workout I finished today.
    5. I am grateful for the cold shower I took today.
    6. I am grateful for my personality. (ESTJ!)
    7. I am grateful for my friends and parents.
    8. I am grateful for my life. I live in such a luxury compared to the rest of the world, we all do. We should value it !
    9. I am grateful that I do not objectify women anymore. Feels great to view them like I view my friends.
    10. I am grateful for my AP that I know for around 1 year.
    11. I am grateful that I am going to visit the gym on the morrow.
    12. I am grateful that I will do 1x20 102,5kg super-squats tommorow! I can see myself flooding like a waterfall and yelling to myself again, but I WILL SUCCEED!
    13. I am grateful that I will wake up at 4am tomorrow to study for my exam in German.
    14. I am grateful that I live in Germany.
    15. I am grateful that I will go and sleep now (10PM, early sleep, that's the spirit!). Good night to you all!

3. GeoffUK

GeoffUK Guest

Today's gratitude:

1) No binging. I'm grateful that I haven't binged after Saturday's acting out - this would have happened nine times out of ten in previous streaks. I do feel that even though that happened, I am getting stronger.
    2) My garden. Spent some time de-weeding etc today. It's not finished yet but already looks better and is a lovely space when it's all done.
    3) Support. There's some amazing support here, the fact that people like my posts and respond etc makes me feel better always.
    4) A day without PMO. June is the month that everything changed for me.
    5) Luxuries. Grateful that I live somewhere where I don't have to worry about having things, and living a relatively comfortable life.

Another one..

More support. Had emails today from folk who are wanting to help me with my job search. They are looking out for me and that is the best feeling.

4. Today's gratitude:

• My coach and the lessons he's taught me.
    • My health.
    • Not being perfect.

5. I am grateful for not giving up even though I relapsed
    I am grateful for the fun to come this week
    I am grateful for my cool physics teacher

6. NINEZHIGHENDFREAKZ

NINEZHIGHENDFREAKZ Fapstronaut

1. GRATEFUL FOR NOFAP
    2. GRATEFUL FOR HAVING A LOVING FAMILY
    3. BEING ABLE TO WALK AND TALK

7. perseverence24

perseverence24 Fapstronaut

1. I am thankful for staying positive even in the dark times.
    2. I am thankful for being alive.
    3. I am thankful for waking up in a positive and happy mood.

8. im grateful for:

1. Realising that its very important to forgive yourself when you're going through any kind of self imprvement.
    2. Doing productive work, which can help my career in the future.
    3. Every positive and negative situation in my life, that has taught me something and made me stronger.
    4. All the opportunities that I have in my life.

9. microsmurfen

microsmurfen Fapstronaut

I am thankful for:
    Done 7 of 10 exams and yesterday was the most difficult and I got 9. But not finished yet.
    Went to gym eventho busy day. ITs these days that counts.
    2 weeks left, then back to Sweden and family.
    I am so grateful for the beach i have just outside the apartment.
    I am very lucky.
    Peace

10. Gurucito Rimpoche

Gurucito Rimpoche Fapstronaut

-I am grateful for having money from my birthday
    -By the way, im grateful that many people celebrated my birthday!
    -I am grateful for finding out how to meditate again

11. Username1021

Username1021 Fapstronaut

• I'm thankful for another clean day.
    • I'm thankful for a rainy week.
    • I'm thankful for all that I have.

12. SRK1991

SRK1991 Fapstronaut

I am grateful that I am on this nofap journey.
    I am grateful for my friends.
    I am grateful for the Airconditioner in my room too. :D

13. nojerking

nojerking Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for another day;
    2. I am grateful for the new friend I made and the atention she is giving me. she is trying to help me even though we just met. so I am very grateful for that;
    3. I am grateful for being able to sleep better lately;
    4. I am grateful I´ve been successfull in reducing my my overthinking in the last 2 days even though I am just in the beginning of the second day; I feel much better now. Since I´ve started meditating and raised my awareness there is this quote I couldn´t agree more "overthinking is the biggest cause of unhappiness".

14. -Aeden-

-Aeden- Fapstronaut

1) I'm very very very grateful that the family feud that we were engaged in, already came to its conclusion.
    2) I'm very grateful that one of my ideologies were proven wrong.
    3) I'm very grateful for this day, as many special things happened in this day.
    4) Lastly, I'm very grateful that I've found this community. Without it, I can't even cherish these things that I've experience. I give my sincere thanks to the people in this community. I hope that we can all reach our destination. =)

PS: I think it is inappropriate, but I just want to make a vow here(and make it my default page in browser hahaha), that I will give myself a birthday gift. Gift that I will succeed in NoFap in this run. (Btw, even if no one is asking, my birthday is September 19 hahahah)
    I hope you all have a good day! ^_^

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  15. SaapKaBaap

SaapKaBaap Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful that my mother was not admitted today in the hospital. She could have been admitted if the blood pressure that just shot up didn't subside. [Thank you for giving me another chance, life and god]
    2. I am grateful I was positive throughout the whole ordeal, and calmed my mother. [That is the only thing I can do now. at least]
    3. I am grateful for being there for my mother.
    4. I am grateful for having another opportunity to really think about my life.

16. Johnson Tr

Johnson Tr Fapstronaut

Im grateful for not losing my mind in the lonely times.
    Im grateful i have a bed and a room to sleep
    Im grateful for the nice things that will happen in the future

17. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

I can only agree with you, getting likes here and liking others posts in this thread only makes me happy - give and get. We have some of the finest people here in this forum!

Keep firm, it is vital now that you continue with the battle - nothing is lost! The temptation will be hard now, but the reward for not giving in will be huge in return.
    Victory shall be yours!

Glad for you that she is alright. You are doing terrific - I remember you saying that you are going to do PMO for the first time after we talked here, and I am so happy that you keep it up. Keep it up, and stand firm.
    Victory shall be ours!

My post:

1. I am grateful that I stood firm today.
    2. I am grateful for the support here and for this forum.
    3. I am grateful for the really productive day.
    4. I am grateful that I did not leave the gym after I had no power to do my 102,5kg 20rep squats - this time I even failed at 7. NEXT TIME; I WILL SUCCEED!!!!!!!!
    5. I am grateful for today - it was really productive. Not a single second wasted!
    6. I am grateful for loving myself!
    7. I am grateful that I trimmed my beard- people were thinking that I was 24-26 for quite a looong time. Now I should look a few years younger!
    8. I am grateful for visiting the gym today and finishing lots of stuff.
    9. I am grateful that I am insanely tired right now - going to bed at around 11PM today. take care you all, good night !

SaapKaBaap and nojerking like this.
  18. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for this present moment. This present moment is all there is.
    2. I'm grateful for being healthy. After seeing my mate in hospital, made me truly realise health is wealth.
    3. I'm grateful for taking the right road. I was undeceive of changing lanes which would have taken me away from home but stayed in the right lane.

LoyalKnight, SaapKaBaap and nojerking like this.
  19. SheMonk

SheMonk Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for:

• The law of attraction - I sent out a specific, deeply heartfelt wish to the universe regarding a very specific solution to the drama between me and the two other people I've had trouble with - a solution which would actually benefit all of us, and said wish came fucking true today! I can hardly believe it! I am absolutely friggin' ECSTATIC!

• Having a really nice dinner with friends.

• That it's all working out the way I hoped! ॐ

LoyalKnight and nojerking like this.
  20. perseverence24

perseverence24 Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for my Job I know there are people who are not able to work, I am blessed.
    2. I am thankful for truly starting to think about the future and not just the now.
    3. I am thankful for a routine that keeps me focused.