1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

O.B.E. (Out of Body Experience).

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by GoodluckLuke, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Have you ever done an O.B.E.? :) I have tried in the past and one time (in a period of no fapping, that maybe is not a coincidence) I felt vibrations in my phisycal body and felt myself turning around my same body. A really weird sensation, but that time the fear (of death? don't know of what) has shaked my phisycal body and opened my eyes.
    And you? :)

P.s. As always, sorry for my bad bad bad English :D

NoBrainer likes this.
  2. immortal5

immortal5 Guest

Yes, still don't know what to think of it. Your fear was either fear of the unknown or simply curiosity.

3. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

What happened immortal5?

4. immortal5

immortal5 Guest

Oh I've had multiple out of body experiences, I've been trying astral projection for over 4 years and have had my fair share of sleep paralysis and oobes, nothing impressive yet tho, I remember the astral projection that confused me the most was when I left my body and it felt like I was awake, crazy sensations, went to the mirror and kinda new it was an astral projection, looked at the mirror and freaked out because of what I saw, this led me back to my body haha. Im wondering if astral projection (in terms of remote viewing) is real, I have reason to believe based on experience but not entirely sure because as of recent I've been having no luck with it.

Headspace and GoodluckLuke like this.
  5. SheMonk

SheMonk Fapstronaut

What did you see in the mirror?

GoodluckLuke likes this.
  6. Yes... I red (surfing on Google) of same bad esperience by people who met not friendly spirits.... I would retry but now im scared ...

7. However i think NoFap is a good way to obtain an obe. Dont u think so?

8. Ali613

Ali613 Fapstronaut

Sounds like Depersonalization and Derealization .

9. Dont worry we are not crazy :D

10. Ali613

Ali613 Fapstronaut

Oh I didn't mean it like that.

This usually happens after something traumatic happens . I experienced this usually after Panic Attacks . Then after a couple weeks and it's back to normal !

11. I used to practice astral projection too. Now not so much anymore recently. But going to mirrors is fun thing to do. Because usually I look different than I am in physical. One time I went to look and my reflection was not even there. Another time I looked like a monster. Fun stuff.

GoodluckLuke likes this.
  12. So my fears were useless! I could try again OBE? No monster, voladores and bad spirits? :D

13. Fear is normal reaction. I used to be scared too first times when I tried it from all the vibrations, loud sounds and sometimes even creepy voices. I think these things are just installed safeguards to make sure you don't exit. Don't know the reason tho but I don't think they are naturally supposed to be there. Anyhow, for me they are gone now. Which makes it harder to notice when it's time to exit, but also at the same time kinda nice cos they were annoying.

If you astral project for long enough you will eventually meet somebody real. It might be a bad spirit, a monster, a fellow human who's astral projecting or some type of angelic being. I don't know what voladore is. And often you will just make stuff up on your own. Eventually you will learn to recognize what entity is real and what is just your own made up thought form. But none of those things can hurt you. A monster might try to feed off your life energy which might leave you drained for a while (very often they do it though sex by pretending to be a hot man/woman, ever heard of succubus?) but usually they can do it in significant amounts only if you allow, by tricking you, so no worries there. Another thing is that they can try to scare you. In that case just get over it, none of their threats hold any weight. Only "danger" is really just having some of your life energy stolen. But you will just produce it again fast anyways.

GoodluckLuke likes this.
  14. Thanks for these suggestions. "Los voladores" are astral worms! I red that they suck our energies and are dark, and they scare. I know succubus, but never undestood if was a real entity or a creation of mind. However thanks for this, because now i will try again O.B.E. without been scared too much :) Any more suggestion is appreciated :)

Deleted Account likes this.
  15. Yea, there are astral worms. All kinds of astral creatures that are not much more intelligent than a snake, bird or a cat. Some of them feed off our energy. I once saw an astral worm, or something similar, on me while I was projecting. Looked like a slug and was about the size of a cat. I don't know whether it actually fed on me or was not one of those parasitic types and was just different entity that was passing by. But it freaked me out real hard lol at first so I just instantly jumped back in my body.

No reason to be scared of those tho. Not any more than from mosquito, a blood sucking bat or a leech. Also, there are very high chance that you have some type of worms into your gut right now that you don't even know about. Especially if you ate animal products. Also there are tons of parasitic microscopic worm like bacteria all over and in everybody. These things are just part of life. Some of the are actually good bacteria. Same goes for astral worms; some of them feed off from bad energy which might actually benefit you.

By the way, speaking of wroms and nofap, if you ejaculate a lot in a tissue you throw some of your chi energy out there in astrals. And that will attract many creatures that feed on it. Kinda the same way if you leave a candy in park somewhere, after a while ants and all kinds of other bugs will find it and ate it. So it's for your benefit for you to not PMO, if you don't want to attract these types of parasitic entities.

GoodluckLuke likes this.
  16. Really thanks bro! It seems to be harder to explain than to kick them out lol :). Yes, i have a great willpower, enough to not PMO anymore!!

17. @Shugi Shugi however i will Ask your advice in future again :D