1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Notice Anything?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by FindingAName, Jun 17, 2017.

Do Men Have More Trouble Dating Or is it women that have trouble?

1. Women Have The Most Trouble

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Men Have The Most Trouble

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User

Notice how these threads from dating while on reboot to loneliness section, most of these people are unhappy and want sex or a relationship, but most of these people are guys, and there are videos bieng suggested in the threads, i dont understand this. why do men ALWAYS have to make the first move? cant women do the hard work for once where they walk over to us and we completely shut them down. since its all they do for us :)

2. nginx2

nginx2 Fapstronaut

I think it's women who might have more trouble. Especially when a woman is not good looking.

A woman approaching a man is a very rare condition. A woman might give subtile signals to a man. If you are not desensitized by PMO, you will notice such signals. If you approach a woman, who is giving you signals, that she is interested, it's highly likely, that you will success with her.

So there are mostly males here on nofap. So only males writing in the relationships section doesn't mean, only males have problems with relationships. I think it is more difficult for women, because they have to wait for their man to approach them, whereas men can approach any woman. So I would consider it a privilege rather than a restriction being the one who has to make the first move. A woman cannot make the first move, because if she does, her peers will consider her a slut and her will get a very bad reputation.

MartinV likes this.
  3. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User

yes however alot of people here suffer from anxiety depression ect, so women making the first move will give us a massive boost in confidence and make us feel good about ourselves. and it saves us shitting ourselves about making the first move :)

4. nginx2

nginx2 Fapstronaut

A woman approaching an unknown man simply won't happen, because it will make her feel like a slut. You should consider as well, that women usually don't want depressed and feared men.

5. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User

women should be doing the hard work for once, they dont get what feeling rejected is like because they are the ones wielding the iron fist