1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

This is my progress and how I feel now.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by David0895, Jun 20, 2017.

1. David0895

David0895 Fapstronaut

Currently I have some days without PMO, My age is 21 years, I want to share some of the positives that I have noticed but also how I have felt, I know that I still have many days left for, I hope, to get my rebooting after 10 Years of this damn addiction since I met her and started using her.

The benefits I've noticed
    1.- I have felt more physically.
    2-. My creativity and sense of observation have been sharpened a bit.
    3-. My voice feels a little more serious.
    4-. I carry out activities with greater ease and willpower.
    5-. I feel that I have more security than before, although I feel that I still lack enough.
    5-. I have been motivated to eat more fruits and vegetables.
    6-. I have become a little tidier in my room and the things I do.

Those are the things that I have noticed these days without PMO, they have been hard enough to keep me so I have wanted many times to bed in my bed to lower my pants and fall again in the damn PMO addiction, my brain still asks, but My will power has been too much to feel happy not to fall into this damn addiction.

I have had wet dreams and lately many thoughts of having sex with any woman, since currently my partner with whom I already have 2 years we have not had sex and that gives me more temptation to find someone to give me that.

My mood has had many ups and downs, I have felt very badly unmotivated because my physique is very thin, I am not a tall person, I have no money to accompany places where my girlfriend wants to go, because I feel an inferior person, I have not felt wanted although I am surrounded by people who say they love me, I really feel like a useless person because of the things I can not get or have.

I hope things will change as this road is progressing and improving to get the rebooting I want to get

2. David0895

David0895 Fapstronaut

Currently I have some days without PMO, My age is 21 years, I want to share some of the positives that I have noticed but also how I have felt, I know that I still have many days left for, I hope, to get my rebooting after 10 Years of this damn addiction since I met her and started using her.

The benefits I've noticed
    1.- I have felt more physically.
    2-. My creativity and sense of observation have been sharpened a bit.
    3-. My voice feels a little more serious.
    4-. I carry out activities with greater ease and willpower.
    5-. I feel that I have more security than before, although I feel that I still lack enough.
    5-. I have been motivated to eat more fruits and vegetables.
    6-. I have become a little tidier in my room and the things I do.

Those are the things that I have noticed these days without PMO, they have been hard enough to keep me so I have wanted many times to bed in my bed to lower my pants and fall again in the damn PMO addiction, my brain still asks, but My will power has been too much to feel happy not to fall into this damn addiction.

I have had wet dreams and lately many thoughts of having sex with any woman, since currently my partner with whom I already have 2 years we have not had sex and that gives me more temptation to find someone to give me that.

My mood has had many ups and downs, I have felt very badly unmotivated because my physique is very thin, I am not a tall person, I have no money to accompany places where my girlfriend wants to go, because I feel an inferior person, I have not felt wanted although I am surrounded by people who say they love me, I really feel like a useless person because of the things I can not get or have.

I hope things will change as this road is progressing and improving to get the rebooting I want to get

3. nomju

nomju Fapstronaut

A 21-year old should not feel bad for being broke. 21 is when you should be learning a marketable skill so you won't be broke in the future. :)

Don Gately and joe pantalassapo like this.
  4. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

5. chabi

chabi Fapstronaut

nice to know that about young 21 age. keep going like that i'm sure you'll achieve your goals.
    you'll feel no more inferior or useless person.
    good luck

David0895 likes this.