1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sexual Transmutation - How?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by returnOfTheKing, Jun 18, 2017.

1. returnOfTheKing

returnOfTheKing Fapstronaut

I've read about 10 websites now claiming to explain this process and none of them do. Can someone please suggest a good spot to get real, actionable information about this, and not just "eat a good diet."

I've been off PMO for quite a while now and in no way has this transmuted into anything. Thanks in advance.

2. returnOfTheKing

Thanks. I do write professionally but it hasn't helped there. Probably more stifled than ever there too. I guess this is where the fappers would argue I need release to concentrate but obviously not gonna do that. Also I wonder if there are specific tactics/exercises that facilitate transmutation.

3. Combatfearitself

Combatfearitself Fapstronaut

Mantak Chia - "Taoist secrets of love, cultivating the male sexual energy" , you'll find all the answers your looking for.

4. returnOfTheKing

Awesome thanks bud, I'll check it out. Looks cool.

5. Combatfearitself

Combatfearitself Fapstronaut

Anything I can do to help, if you have questions, DM. Be great, love, Z.

6. Bearish

Bearish Fapstronaut

If you're looking for creative freedom, try Julia Cameron's The Artist's Way. It's much less mystical and gets one's focus off of one's genitalia. It's a practical course in recovery, and applicable not only to creative recovery, but to all sorts of other self-medications, like pursuing "sexual transmutation."

7. returnOfTheKing

Cool thanks. It might sound funny but I'm not trying to be more creative in any traditional sense but it sounds like it has some additional insights so I'll give it a look.

8. Fap5tr0naut

Fap5tr0naut Fapstronaut

ive been wondering about this too

9. stevie60

stevie60 Fapstronaut

I am actually reading the book recommended by Conmbatfearitself.
    Mantak Chia - "Taoist secrets of love, cultivating the male sexual energy"
    I ordered this and several others when I decided to take this road but this book spells is out in an easy to understand format.

returnOfTheKing likes this.
  10. returnOfTheKing

Great to hear! I'm waiting for it to arrive